Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
OnlyTruth I'm with you on the that eye focusing part. :devil: Lovely pic to wake up to. :devil: All the pics are lovely to wake up to :)

i told you you could figure it out Amy!! :lol:
wow, i never noticed how patterned his suit at the stunt awards was, and yes, i too seem to be focusing on his knees.... :p

allmaple said:
wow, i never noticed how patterned his suit at the stunt awards was, and yes, i too seem to be focusing on his knees.... :p
If you're focusing on his knees, he must have really, really short thighs. :devil:

NSF2...that's his sister Angela in the picture where he has the tux on.

Love a man that's close to his family and would take his big sis to an award show!

OnlyTruth said:
allmaple said:
If you're focusing on his knees, he must have really, really short thighs. :devil:

erm, yes... i was just trying to be un-naughty for a change :p
well im on a library computer, dont want to clutter it up with nick pic searching, so ill just wait for the next one! oh yeah class....gotta run

Thanks for all your good wishes. I went to see my doc today and got some injections again, and my back's getting better by the minute. At least I can move again. And I don't have to go to work until Monday :p
To entertain myself I painted a face on my hot water bottle and called it Nicky. So I'm like "Come on, Nicky, I'll fill you up and stuff you in my back again". I know I'm weird, but I have a lot of time to kill :D
I hope your cold is getting better soon, blackflag Anybody else not feeling well? We could go to the quarantine box and play cards... I remember there was a talk about a deck of very special cards ;)

And this stunt-award-pic: I've never seen it that huge! :devil: I mean the picture, of course, what do you think! Behave yourself, ladies :D

Once I get through my morning coughing fit I don't seem to be too bad for the rest of the day.

Jacquie I was a little too slow for my Dead Ringer pic, but I got my Grave Danger pic. :D I think we've all got that one from Dead Ringer by now, and I think I'm going to have to find a replacement for the Grave Danger one soon.

I thought that the dirty mind whenever George/Nick was concerned was part of the syndrome! :devil:
Susan

blackflag said:
I thought that the dirty mind whenever George/Nick was concerned was part of the syndrome! :devil:
Susan

I swear I don't have a dirty mind. But I mean, seriously, look at that pic -- it's like there are giant arrows pointing at that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back