Not open for further replies.
Back at home... finally

Congrats for the new thread

Very glade to be here with Nicky and you girls

happy_me_111 said:
Dude, has anyone seen this yet?

Apparently he did a Loreal ad?

I like this pic from it... WTF?
Dude thanks so much! Those are beyond hotness.

So I'm having trouble finding theme pics that haven't been used yet so I'm gonna sit this one out. I'm having so much fun viewing all the pics though. I really love the open-neck shirt on him!

I LOVE the pic in the French article where he is reaching out. *swoons* <3

Also, someone in the thread said something about a pre-Logies video, is there a web site where this is located, or should I just google it?

I found new theme pics. :)

theme 1
theme 2
theme 3

enjoy!

LaRoseNoir said:
Also, someone in the thread said something about a pre-Logies video, is there a web site where this is located, or should I just google it?
That's what I did. Didn't find anything :(
Saw it for the first time yesterday.

there was a thread about george at the logies here and someone posted video clips of him on their livejournal and provided a link in that thread. if you go there you can find them on the may 8th entry. hope that helps!

^^I seem to recall her saying she was going to be away/busy this weekend and that she would be picking a winner on Sunday evening....or am I mistaken?

Thanks so much! *laughs* Those clips were hilarious! I especially loved his awkward use of "bloody" while announcing the award. :lol:

Fistly, csikicksurass love your icon, too cute :D

secondly, I love all these pics of him, but I can't wait for a new theme... ok i'm done :D

and the loreal ad... Zoolander, kay i'm done peace :D

nicksarafan2 said:
Where did those come from??!!!

I want to see this commercial!! must give me link and let me watch it!!

But the pics remind me of Zoolander :lol: most of you would know why too ;)

ROFL - I didn't see a tailfin in George's commercial, though (oh, wouldn't he look great as a merman). I love Zoolander :p Seriously, the L'Oreal commercial caps were very cool and he looks very handsome. I really like the one where he is breaking the glass.

ETA: Lol, just went back and looked at those pictures again. He is definitely channeling Zoolander, especially in this one: Derek Eads

EETA: maple, your avie is killing me. :D

wlk68 said:
^^I seem to recall her saying she was going to be away/busy this weekend and that she would be picking a winner on Sunday evening....or am I mistaken?
but its monday morning :confused: lol.

Oh don't get me wrong George is sexy in the caps :D

And what you talking about heart ?! it's 9:39 on a sunday in seattle!!! :lol:

I have returned to the ward. I have not looked at messages so give me a bit and I will announce the winner. I want my spot back on Nick's lap :p

My you people were busy over the weekend. I love the name of the new thread.

Now on to the picture selections. There were alot of good pics entered. I did like the ones that played right to my thoughts :devil:. I have narrowed them all down to 6 and here are the runners up

wlk68 I like this pic. I like that George's parents are proud of what he is doing and George is proud of parents (at least I hope this is the case)
babs can this man get any hotter
blackflag When I was looking at sites the other day this is the pic that got the theme idea going
allmaple Thud :)
heart another Thud :)

Drum roll please. The winner is blackflag .The whole episode was Nick goodness. This says :devil: for me anyway. Thanks for the patience this weekend with me being away and the pics were very enjoyable to come back to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back