Still Missing Grissom?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, Apr 26, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Eric also mentioned how much he missed Billy too in the video from Monte Carlo (from earlier this week). :)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Funny you should mention that, GNRF I was just going to post this, I did look on the Greg/Eric thread, and possibly missed it, but for those who haven't seen this YouTube video with Eric talking in Monte Carlo 2009, he does mention Billy alot as well as other aspects of the show:thumbsup: what a cutie he is, and so animated and happy;)

PART ONE

PART TWO

PART THREE

3. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks or the link,desertwind.They seemed like a close cast.

Back on topic,of course I miss Grissom.I hope he will come back for a episode or 2.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your welcome electra I love the fact that they are so close, and that's what came across to the fans on CSI, & that Eric went to see Billy's play in Chicago, as did Jorja, so cool that their all so tight:bolian: so his fans love him, and miss him, imagine how much his cast mates miss him:(

5. electra

electra Pathologist

Nice to know that they all were close.I wish we could all see the whole cast together once again.Nobody can beat the original CSI chemistry.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I love what Eric said about the chemistry of the cast. Something about how you can't fake it, it's either there with the actors to begin with or its not. :)

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I agree 110% with this.