Stella & Mac Together???

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Smackfanforlife, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Smackfanforlife

Smackfanforlife Dead on Arrival

I'm backkk..... HeHe Enjoy
    ~I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! if i did, Mac&Stella would be together by now.~ XD

PART 1

It was a while since Stella broke up with her boyfriend Mike. He beat her, and hurt her. It wasnt long, she broke up with him a week ago. One lonley night she was walking in Central Park. Alone. With no one. Then she heard a familar voice. " Stella" She turned around. " Mac?" " Hey" " Uh.. hi." " look stella, i was gonna wait to ask you, but i cant." "Errr.."
    "Stella" he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. " I like you more than a friend. I love you Stella Bonasera." He said. " Oh... mac.. i love you to." They both kissed. After a while, mac drove stella to her place, and he spent the night. ( Oooooo)

The morning after, the sun shined on her bed. She was cuddled in Mac's arms. " Morning" He said softly. " Morning" They sat up in bed. They got coffee, and went to work. Stella found a note on her desk and read it.
    I saw what you and Dt. Taylor did. I'm watching your every move.
    She stood there reading, and reading it.

Finally she went to Mac's office, she saw he was alone, and entered holding the note. " Hey Stel." "Hey Mac.. listen Mac, i found a note on my desk. And im scared." " Mac looked worriedly at her. She showed him the note. " Do you know who this might be from?" " i think Mike. I think he's still mad at me." She said. " Well, dont worry, we'll figure something out, as always." She smiled, knowing Mac cheered her up.

Hours go by, and it was time to go home. Once again, Stella and Mac went to her place. They got into bed. Just when they were about to.. err..uh... you know, Mike kicked in the door, pulled out a machien gum, and started firing. " HIT THE DECK!" Mac yelled. Stella got under a table, and mac got behind the couch on the other side of the room. After running out of bullet's Mike ran off, and left the place.

"STELLA?!" Mac asked, but got no response. " STELLA!!!!"

~TO BE CONTINUED~

-And yes i know im evil for making you wait to see what happens next. BWAH HA HA! :devil: :evil:-

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

more more! darn you for stopping there lol

3. Smackfanforlife

Super Srry about the late update. Tons of stuff to do, Anyway, enjoy part 2. this might not be as long. 2 more parts will be coming to.

"STELLA!" Mac asked for the 3rd time. He ran to the table where Stella was, and looked at her. She was shot in her stomach area. She wasnt responding. *mac calls 911, and blah blah blah*

AT THE HOSPITAL...

"Is she going to be okay doctor?" Mac asked. " Yep. I fell crazy about saying this, but she just... healed so fast, shes ready to go home." " Woah." Mac said. Mac walked to her room and sat by her holding her hand. She slowly opened her eyes. " Mac..??" "Stella" "He got away didnt he?" She asked. Mac nodded slowly. " But the good news is the doctor said you can go home whenever." " At least i get SOME good news"

So they went home. Mac told Stella that she can take a few days off if she wanted. She said ok. She was sore, but Mac was her own personal nurse.(haha). "Sweetie?" Mac asked "yes?" "I have to go out of town for a few days. are you gonna be okay?" "yeah. You know me Mac, of course ill be ok." she said smiling.

WARNING! THIS PART CONTAINS A MONSTER! HER NAME IS PAYTON! lol.... ! (o_O)

As Mac was entering the AirPort, he heard a familiar voice. " Mac?" He turned around. " Payton?" Mac asked. "Oh mac." she said happily and hugged him. He pulled her off. " Oh mac, now we can be together. I only left you because.. well.. long story. ill tell u on the plane." " No payton. Look, im dating Stella. I love HER not YOU." Payton was mad. " And i dont care if ur mad" Mac said. " THEN DAMN YOU BOTH TO HELL THEN!" She yelled. Mac watched as she stormed away. Then she got crushed by a metor and died. (HAHAHA!) Mac laughed as she got crushed. (Can ya blame him?)

But Mac was hiding something from Stella. He wasnt there on a trip for work, he was going there to meet his gf he has been seeing behind Stella's back. (Jk. GOT YA! ;) ) He was there to get her the perfect ring. He was gonna propose. Days went by, and Mac finally went home. " Mac!" stella called happily. They kissed and hugged. " Look stella, on my way into the airport, i met payton." " Oh boy.." " yeah, but i told her about you and me." "And?.." "She got pissed, and stormed off. BUT! she got crushed by a metor and died." Stella chuckled. " Yeah i laughed at that to." Mac said with a smile on his face.

"Sweetie?" Mac asked. " Yes?" "I have to ask you something" " Okay, fire away." Mac put his one hand in his pocket. "Stella, we've known each other for a long time. And even though we've only dated for a couple months, i wanna know.." Mac got on one knee, took out the box, and opened it showing the most beautiful ring ever. Stella was in shock.. " Will you marry me?" He asked with a smile. "Ohh Mac.." She walked over to him. He stood up. " Of course i will." she said smiling. They both kissed for a long time. They ate dinner, and blah blah blah.

THE NEXT DAY:

Mac and Stella told the team about them. They cheered like never before. They were so happy. They all talked about the marriage, and stuff. "Im so happy for you two." Lindsey told Stella. " Thanks linds."
    they were tlaking in Stellas office. "CONGRATS MAC!" Danny,Flack,And Sheldon told Mac as they were in his office." Thanks you guys." They went out to a bar that night, and celebrated. They were all happy, and told stories. Then finally they all went home. And.. well u can guess what im gonna say about Mac & Stella right?? :)

~PART 3 WILL INCLUDE THE WEDDING, AND! SOME SHOCKING NEWS! HERES A TINY!!! SNEAK PEAK OF THE SHOCKING NEWS~

Mac shook his head. "How can this happen!?" He asked yellingly. (not sure if thts a word..hehe). " I DONT KNOW MAC! IT JUST DID!" Stella shouted back. They were not happy. "I..I cant do this Stella." " What do you mean Mac?" Mac got his coat, keys, and headed out the door. He turned back and looked at her." I just cant go through with it" He said. Then he left.

~That's ALL i'm gonna give you! HAHA! What do you think the news will be? Find out.. whenever i remember to update... probley in a day or two.. Have fun guessing.. BWAH HA HA HA:evil: :devil: :evil: :devil: ~

4. MacsGirlMel

argh don't be mean to them!

5. MelinaStellaFan

MelinaStellaFan Hit and Run

I think they make a cute couple :)

6. Smackfanforlife

ZOMG! SUPER SRRY BOUT THIS LATE UPDATE! i sort of forgot about this. :p FORGIVE MEH! anyway, lets continue with Part 3. XD I STILL DONT OWN ANYTHING! XD

Days go by, and the team was planning the wedding. Finally, after waiting for soo long, the wedding came. Mac stood with Flack by his side. (best man. poor danny,adam,and hawkes.hehe). Finally Stella came out, in the most beautiful wedding gown. She smiled as she walked. Then.. well. im gonna skip some parts.*fast fowards..* "I now pronounce you husband, and wife, you may now kiss the bride" Mac kissed Stella, and everyone stood up and clapped.

The team all did toasts, and told their favorite stories of Mac&Stella.
    Mac and Stella really didnt listen, they were to focused on each other. (Aww). So, after a few days, they had their honey-moon. They went on a beautiful cruise. :) Then sadly they had to go back to work.

So the days went by, and they FINALLY caught the guy who shot Stella.
    Days go by.(im sort of lazy on this part, because im super tired.) As Mac was going to see a suspect at the hospital, he saw Stella. "Stella?" he thought to himself. She was talking to a doctor, then she left out the door. Mac was worried. And kept thinking. So he talked to the doctor that Stella was talking to. They talked and talked.

After mac and stella went home, and ate, Stella told him, that she was pregnate. Mac shook his head. "How did this happen?" Mac yelled yellingly.(thts not a word is it?) "I DONT KNOW! IT JUST DID!" "i cant do this Stella" "What do you mean?" He got his things. " I just cant" Then he walked out the door.

Mac didnt come home that night. So Stella couldnt talk to him. The next day at the office, Stella went into Mac's office. Mac looked up. Damn. I'm gonna get slapped, i just know it. He thought. "Mac, what the hell was with you last night?" Stella asked. " Look stella, I dont know if i can handle this." Stella raised an eyebrow. "I dont know if i can handle 2 kids" (stella was having a boy and a girl. XD). "i was never a father, and i dont know if ill be a good one." "Im scared to Mac. I dont know if ill be a good mother. But look at Danny and Lindsey. They were scared, but their fine now." Stella walked over and hugged him. "Okay?" Mac nodded. They went back to work, and every thing was perfect again.

~9 MONTHS LATER~

"One more honey" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" *Babies cry* Stella looked up to find the doctor holding her two kids. Mac and Stella smiled as the nurse handed her the babies. "So, whats their name?" "Well, i dont know..." "i know, how about Mac Jr. for this lil guy, and.. hmm.. Ashley for this tough girl?" Mac smiled."i think thats perfect" They both smiled as they watched their children sleep in Stella's arms.

~PART 4 WILL JUST INCLUDE SOME HAPPY MOMENTS. NOTHING BAD!. IT WILL INCLUDE: 1. The childerns 7 B-Day party. 2. A crime gone wrong. (funny). 3. The work showers gone wrong.(funny as hell). so part 4 will probley broken up into parts, and it will be FUNNY! I asure you. No yelling or anything. :) Stay tuned..~ ~The childerns 7 B-Day party is gonna be today!!! to make up for my long delay. :)~

7. Smackfanforlife

Well, just like I told you: Part of Part 4: The Childern's 7th B-Day. Hope you enjoy. XD STILL DONT OWN ANYTHING!

Today was Mac Jr, and Ashley's 7th b-day party. Flack, Hawkes,and Adam were on their way, Stella And Lindsey were getting MacJr,Ashley,And Lucy Ready, and Mac and Danny were talking. "Well, how to you like father-hood danny?" "it's ok, i mean, Lucy always makes me pick her up, and pretend shes in a rocket, flying her around." He said as he cracked his back."My back wasnt this sore, since Montanna made me give her a piggy back ride when she was 7 months in"

(TO show you how it went:)

"Danny, I dont wanna walk" Lindsey whined."I know sweetie, but the subway is down, and we have no choice but to walk" " i dont care, carry me." "WHAT!?" danny said. Lindsey gave him the look. "What, you think im too fat for you to carry?" " No,no,no,no, its not that, but.. do i have to?" Lindsey nodded yes, and Danny sighed, carrying her all the way home.

Mac chuckled. "Yes i remember that, me and Stell were driving from a crime scene, when we see you carrying lindsey on you back" Mac couldnt help but laugh hard. "yeah yeah laugh it up, but I remember when Stella went through the laundry habbit."

(to show you how THIS went:)

Mac was in his office with Stella. "Now Stella?" "Now!" she said holding out her hands. She made Mac take off his shirt, and pants, so she can do laundry. worst part is, THE WALLS ARE CLEAR!!! (HAHA!)
    So when she left with his clothes, Mac sat down and Lindsey came in." Did i just see what i think i saw?" Lindsey asked." Yes, but i dont wanna hear it." Then Danny came in. "Hey Mac i.. WOAH!" Danny stop behind Lindsey. "Yo Mac, Is this a new rule, or are you to hot?" " Shut up Danny, before i fire you" "Alright Alright" Danny chuckled..

"Yeah yeah." Mac said as Danny cracked up. "What are you to talking about?" Stella and Lindsey asked as they set the kids down to run around." When you 2 were pregnate." Mac said. Stella and Mac smiled." DADDY! STOP TOUCHING MUMMYS BUTT!" Mac Jr and Ashley yelled, making Stella and Mac turn beat red as Lindsey and Danny cracked up so bad they fell out of their chairs.

So as the rest of the team, and the kids friends arrived, the party was going good. The kids were having a good time, and the adults. The kids were fighting over, on who to dance with Mac Jr, and who to dance with Ashley. "Our kids are popular." Stella said. "Yep" Mac said smiling.

They had cake, and presents, and pie.(COOL!) But sadly it was time to go home. Danny, Lindsey, and Lucy were gonna walk. "Danny?" Lindsey said." Yes sweetie?" " Carry me" She said. Danny eyes went wide as Mac cracked up. "Hey Mac?" (they were on mac and stellas porch.) "yes?" (the kids were sleeping BTW). " Give me your clothes, im in the mood to do laundry." Mac eyes went wider than Danny's, as they just stood there. "Now?" "yep" "see you tomorrow", mac said as he turned around to find Lindsey AND Lucy on Dannys back. "HAHAHAHA!" "Oh shut up Mac" Danny said as he walked.

The End. HAPPY ENDING! TOLD U NO FIGHTING! XD! Next part is about something that happens inside the CSI place, work, thingy. THEIR OFFICE BUILDING. HeHe. It MIGHT come today. :) Buh bye now. XD

8. Smackfanforlife

okay here it is:the work's shower thingys go wrong. XD I DONT OWN ANYTHING AS ALWAYS! Enjoy. XD

Stella and Lindsey were in the break room watching Tv. "AHHH!" "That can't be good" Lindsey said. So Stella and Lindsey followed the screams. They had their kits in their hands. The stopped, to find the screams coming from the "Boys LockerRoom". Stella and Lindsey were scared,but they decided to go ahead and enter. Inside they found the men, walking around in towels, and/or screaming. Some where still inside the showers, trying to find the door. "Mac!?" Stella asked. "Stella!? in here! Turn the water off!" Stella set down her kit, and rushed over. "AHH!" she screamed. Finally she shut off the water, and handed Mac 2 towels.
    (Lindsey already got Adam to shut the rest of the water off). The guys were only in a towel, shivering, as Stella and Lindsey stood there. "Gentlemen, you were in VERY cold water, so ladies, you know what you must do." Sid said Lindsey and Stella smiled. They processed the dudes.(lol) to make sure they were ok. "Okay gentlemen you are free to go." Sid said leaving.

"Stella, you,me,and Flack will go down into the basement to investigate." " okay, im gonna wait OUTSIDE" Stella said as she walked out the door with Lindsey, and Mac and Flack walked to their lockers. They got dressed, and headed down with Stella to the basement. They looked around. "Hey guys. whats this blue wire?" Stella asked. Mac and Flack looked. " i dont know" they said. then they heard noise. "Oh no" Stella said. Then BAM! water sprayed down on her and Mac. COLD water. "AHHHH" Stella screamed. After about a minute, they finally got the water off. Then they heard another noise they followed it, and BAM! COFFEE sprayed on them. "OH MY GOD! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! DAMN IT!" Mac yelled. Then they shut that off.

Flack chuckled. They found out that the pipes were frozen. Due to some thing. So They headed to the lockers and took a shower. And that was that.

The next day, Flack,Danny,AndMac were in the break room, watching BaseBall. "AHHHHHHH" they heard. "Uh-Oh" Mac said. They got their kits, and headed towards the screams, which led them to the girls locker room. They found the whole CSI female staff shivering in towels. and half were running. Lindsey was rubbing her arms, and legs, after running into her locker, and Stella was shaking like a dog." MAC!!!!" she yelled. "Oh uh.. hehe. i guess we forgot to de-frost the pipes huh?" Stella nodded. "This is fun" Danny said. " this is crazy" Flack said. " Im not even gonna say anything." Mac said.

The End. XD Since im in a writing mood, "A Crime Scene gone Wrong" will ALSO come out. And it's the least i can do for making you guys wait. :) So enjoy it. XD ITS FUNNY! XDDDDDDDD It's a little short, so i might make more also. :) im in a writing mood, so a lot of stories will be out today. XD Buh Bye.. for a couple minutes that is. :)

9. Smackfanforlife

Woot welcome. Here is "A Crime Scene Gone Wrong" I DONT OWN ANYTHING!

The team was called to a crime scene. The only problem was that SPIDERS where everywhere. As Mac was working Stella came in. "Uh Mac???" "look sweetie, i know you hate spiders, just dont kill them, and work around them." "work around them? MAC THEIR ALL OVER!" Stella said. "AHH" "What, whats the matter?" "AHH! THEIR CRAWLING UP ON ME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "MAC! HELP!!" Stella yelled.

Mac called Flack." Mac? whats that screaming?" "This just in: Spiders Are Taking over the crime scene, i REPEAT: SPIDERS ARE TAKING OVER THE CRIME SCENCE" "WHAT?!!?!" Flack said. "MAC!!!!" " I GTG Flack!" Mac hung up. Stella jumped on his back. "Stella what the hell!?" Mac was running and looking at the floor. "MAC!" "WHAT!" "WALL!!!!!!!!!!" 'BOOM' 'CRASH' They went through a wall in the apartment. "Ohhhhh....." mac groaned. "Stella? where are you?" " up here" Mac looked up. Some how Stella was on the celing fan. Mac raised an eye-brow. "dont ask me, i was on top of you, AND YOUR TALL!" Stella said. Mac chuckled, and helped her down. The spiders were killed, and they continued their work.

The end. Sorry it's short. Coming Soon Is" Payton Returns" *plays dramatic music* DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. what will happen? Find out Soon.. XD Buh bye...

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hi, there. Just to let you know, you can edit your posts for up to 24hrs after you post as opposed to making several posts in a row. Please take a look at this thread here for further helpful guidelines. :)

11. MacsGirlMel

nice work :)

12. MelinaStellaFan

MelinaStellaFan Hit and Run

that was a good short story lol love it