"SQWEEGEL" Discussion **Spoilers**

Maybe they'll kill off the oscar b goodman guy (can they get away with killing the mayor of LV?), he has technically appeared on the show before.

I get the feeling ausiello is taking the p*** a little, having said that i can't wait to see how the scene with nick and cath will play out!

Live chat with Anthony Zuiker tonight immediately after the show airs on the East coast and then again after it airs on the West coast. :)

You know, with the addition of Detective Reed in a few eps, I'm starting to wonder if the recurring character killed tonight IS a detective. Hmm.

Entertainment Tonight is having a segment about the show tonight, talking with Ann-Margret...just saw a preview in case anyone has time to catch it. :)

Maybe because it was more hyped, but I actually found this episode kind of boring. :confused:

As soon as they mentioned that the paramedic was a hero, I knew he was going to die.. also guessed that the name was an anagram (and figured it out before Ray :D).

Ray's not cute. :lol:

Took them long enough to bring up Stalker.. I was waiting for Greg to ask Catherine to show a number with her fingers. :)

Langston's talk about the "hourglass of evidence" - looked almost like he thought he was back in college giving a lecture.

So I guess Hodges is officially the "trace/DNA" tech now, like Greg used to be. They never really explained why/how the DNA was "compromised."

The sex shop scene was funny.. Catherine messing with Nick's head. :guffaw:

While I'm glad to see more of a police presence than last week.. Why was Ray searching the bedroom alone and apparently unarmed?? :brickwall:

More evenly-spaced Greg this time (and a Papa Olaf story :)) - but no Sara, and not even any mention of her. :( Hopefully when we see her again, she'll be back from helping Grissom move back to Vegas or something. :)

So for the time-zone challenged.. I wonder what time that live chat is. :confused:

Raynn - Thank you SO MUCH for the update! I owe you cookies and coffee if you're ever in Chi. I am, officially, not watching.

(Was Jorja in the credits?)

Defiantly interesting how that guy can move. Something tells me this "Ian Moone" thing is going to be on-going. I am interested to see how it plays out.

Creepy...

Not enough Nick.

Interesting serial killer. I'm not sure I like his MO going after social activists because they've screwed up in the past.:rolleyes:

Brass interview the doll. Cute.

Ann-Margret was awesome!

I was thinking...duh...Stalker!! So, so, so glad they mentioned it and didn't let it pass!

Ray...the cane...really? He can flip over a bed by himself but needs a cane to walk?

Didn't care for the "hourglass" lecture he gave the team.

That Sqweegel thing...awful!! Creepy...ick....ewww! And yet...I want to see more!!

Would a CSI really take out someone's stitches to photograph their wound??

Brass interviewing the doll. :)

Hodges!! :lol:

Raynn, I try not to pay attention to the hype or I'd be disappointed in everything. I thought Sqweegel himself was pretty creepy - just in the way he moved. The scene where he went down the hallway :eek: :wtf:

I too had had anagram figured out before Ray.

Wonder how Nigel would feel about Nicks off-handed way of saying that was a long time ago?

Langston's talk about the "hourglass of evidence" - looked almost like he thought he was back in college giving a lecture.
And I think that's exactly what Nick, Greg, & Catherine thought from the looks they gave each other.

Loved the sex shop scene. Catherine knows exactly how to mess with Nick. :guffaw:

Susan

Back