Spoiler Round-Up

Don't belive anything Ausiello says, he's the one who reports what he think's, not what's reality, He also said, "Sara didin't survive in the desert scene in "LD" and did she? Only the CBS/CSI writers knows what's going on and they don't reveal nada till they want to~ And WP has stated he would return eventually when the time was right, he's still ex. producer and has a hand in what goes on, and what doesn't~

:wtf:

Those were quotes right from Carol Mendelsohn and Naren Shankar!

And I'm sorry, but Ausiello was right 10/10 times last season. I'm sorry the spoilers don't live up to your liking, but it's the way the show runs.

And with that, I must leave.

Hehe. vegas lights is the wiseman of talkfiles..he knows..all.

Yeah Ausiello mentioned something about Warrick having a child..he did it in a very coy way, though.

Nice pic vegas..way to go!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Exactly and as for him saying that Sara was going to die in the desert, that could've been what they had planned original since she was in contract talks with tptb and not happy they weren't going to give the money she wanted.

It was widely reported that she refused to come to the set to film her death scene and not just by Ausiello. So to say he was wrong about that is wrong for you to do, cause at the time he reported it, that very well may have been how the story was going to play out. They change the storylines all the time and many right when they're filming it.

It was widely reported that she refused to come to the set to film her death scene and not just by Ausiello. So to say he was wrong about that is wrong for you to do, cause at the time he reported it, that very well may have been how the story was going to play out. They change the storylines all the time and many right when they're filming it.
The 'widely reported' reports all originated with Ausiello. If you watch his video, he was just giving his interpretation of what would happen, and all the other reports came from his interpretation. Ausiello isn't always wrong, but sometimes his speculation is flawed and fueled to imply controversy.
Jorja's contract negotiations revolved around her abbreviated appearance in season 8, and how that would play out for Petersen's exit. It's pretty clear now, I think, that all this was planned since early season 7 if not before.

Last edited:
The 'widely reported' reports all originated with Ausiello. If you watch his video, he was just giving his interpretation of what would happen, and all the other reports came from his interpretation. Ausiello isn't always wrong, but sometimes his speculation is flawed and fueled to imply controversy.
Jorja's contract negotiations revolved around her abbreviated appearance in season 8, and how that would play out for Petersen's exit. It's pretty clear now, I think, that all this was planned since early season 7 if not before.

Good rhetoric about Ausiello, on his "speculation is flawed" I found him almost always wrong, after seeing his 'comments' for a long time, and would think his bosses would critique his ramblings before they print them. From a columnist at TV Guide to EW, and just lately, he also stated on GSR "Their probably broken up" and then Naren Shankar [CSI writer] just stated GRISSOM AND SARA ARE "ABSOUTELY STILL TOGETHER" I'm just taking notice of all his mistaken 'quotes' for future reference. :(

Good rhetoric about Ausiello, on his "speculation is flawed" I found him almost always wrong, after seeing his 'comments' for a long time, and would think his bosses would critique his ramblings before they print them. From a columnist at TV Guide to EW, and just lately, he also stated on GSR "Their probably broken up" and then Naren Shankar [CSI writer] just stated GRISSOM AND SARA ARE "ABSOUTELY STILL TOGETHER" I'm just taking notice of all his mistaken 'quotes' for future reference. :(

The "their broken up" comment by him was his theory on it--not fact.

And honestly, about switching from TV Guide to Entertainment Weekly: he worked at TV Guide for 8 years. That is a long time. And when you consider the massive cut of jobs over at the publication (I'm not saying whether Ausiello was cut or not, because I don't believe he was) and how the magazine and website was going down the crapper, switching over to Entertainment Weekly, a much more prestigious place to work at is much better in my eyes. Look at the quality of "spoilers" TV Guide.com releases now--they're extremely vague and lead to nothing. Whereas Ausiello, he has information. He was the first one to report Billy was leaving and what were to expect from his departure. He also said that Jorja would be leaving in season 8. Was he right? Yes.

I rest my case. (Probably for my now, at least)

Back