Spirit Of The Dawn ( CSI:Miami/ W.A.T crossover )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Hehe and what you think will happen next for Ryan and Katrin?

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Hmm I think it'll be ok. The baby probably will survive and they get married

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

They did get married when afterwards Ryan got struck on the head by Katrin's father but dont be so sure about the baby just yet

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Haha will be waiting for the next chapter :)
    Will there be any more attacks to Ryan? :evil:

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Uh not really sure ... yet but should be interesting what happens next

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oohh yeah we'll see..... ;)

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Writing the next chapter right now

Chapter Four

Ryan had found out that Katrin had given birth early and the doctor's looking after baby Wolfe were giving their daughter a 25% chance of survival and this scared Katrin really bad and all Katrin hoped for was that their daughter would survive and Ryan joined Katrin in the Special Care Baby Unit and Katrin tells Ryan " The doctor's said that there is only a 25% chance that she will survive " and Ryan wrapped both arms around Katrin and rested his head on Katrin's shoulder and tells her " She'll survive and i know she will" and Katrin then tells Ryan " I hope you're right"..

Katrin kept watch over her little girl and Ryan watched their daughter fighting for her life and Ryan noticed that Katrin was upset and pulled Katrin into his body and comforted his wife and Katrin admits to Ryan " I hate my parents for causing this and i never wanna see or speak to them again" and Ryan looks down at his daughter who looked so peaceful and whispers " I want our beautiful little girl to survive and get stronger" and Katrin nods and whispers " So do i" and Ryan realises that the next 24 hours are gonna be touch and go for their daughter..

( 24 hours later )

Ryan kept watch while Katrin closed her eyes and Ryan just prayed that his daughter would pull through from this and Ryan was able to touch his little girl and whispered " Please survive for me and your mom" and Ryan sighed softly while watching his daughter who then moved a little bit and Ryan tells Katrin " Our daughter just moved" and Katrin got up then went over and saw their daughter move her arms to which Katrin smiles knowing that their daughter should be ok..

The doctor arrived to check on her and saw her move then the doctor tells both Ryan and Katrin " It's still a waiting game for her" and then the doctor leaves the room and Katrin sees the fourteen stitches on Ryan's head and leans into Ryan who keeps Katrin close and softy kisses her forehead then sighs softly hoping that their daughter pulls through and gets stronger..

Will Ryan and Katrin's wish for their daughter come true??

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  8. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Five

Ryan kept watch over his daughter while Katrin went to get some air when the alarms went off and the nurses and doctors rushed in and Ryan was taken out of the room when Katrin returned and Ryan tells her " There's something wrong with our daughter" and the doctor returns and informs both Ryan and Katrin " I'm so sorry but your daughter sadly died" and Katrin falls to the floor crying and Ryan kneels down to Katrin and comforts her then Katrin tells Ryan " I thought she was gonna be ok" and Ryan nodded and replies " So did i sweetheart"..

Katrin and Ryan went back into the room to say goodbye to their daughter Courtney Rebecca Wolfe and Katrin softly kisses Courtney and whispers " I'll miss you sweetheart and so will your dad too" and Ryan does the same then holds Katrin close to him then Ryan tells Katrin " We'll get through this together" and Katrin nods while tears were rolling down her cheeks and Ryan wipes them away and keeps Katrin close who then tells Ryan " I blame my parents for this and it made us lose Courtney"..

Ryan knew how much Katrin hated her parents and for Ryan he could understand and knew that it would take time for them to get over the loss of their daughter Courtney and for Ryan it was hurting so much and hoped that Katrin would be ok in time and Ryan stood behind Katrin and wrapped both arms around her stomach and tells her " I love you " and Katrin tells Ryan " I love you too"..

Will Katrin and Ryan overcome the loss of their daughter and stay together??

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Aww. Nice. Sad but sweet.
    I knew it's gonna happen.
    Hmm seems that they'll be ok

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Uh wouldnt be so sure about that just yet

11. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

workin on this