Spice Girls

I was like eight, and obsessed with them. My friends and I would all sing and dance to their songs :lol:

Gosh I remember those days.. I had all the dolls, posters, everything. I'd collect it all.

I won't be going to any concert or trying to get tickets, but it did make me listen to a couple songs of theirs! :p

Ah I miss the Spice Girls...

I think I was 7 or 8 when I went through a Spice Girls obsession.

Won't be buying tickets to see them but I'm secretly pleased about their reunion.

Im kinda disappointed that the Spice Girls aren't coming to Canada during their reunion tour. I never got to see them live when I was a kid, I would've loved the chance to see them now.

I know this thread seems like a lifetime ago, but those who entered the lottery would have received an email with a code to book the tickets, if the were lucky of course, and subsequently the London tickets at least went onsale at 10am this morning.

Between me and my friends we got 4 emails through, with 4 codes. We booked 3x6 tickets for the 3 December dates, pretty crap tbh, we held out with our 4th code hoping a 4th date would be added, and it was at 12.20pm for the 2nd Jan 08 we managed to get 5th row. A couple of other girlfriends of mine got Front 2nd and 3rd Row. So all in all we haven't done too badly. But we do have a few stinkers to go with them :lol:

How has the rest of the globe got on?

Well now that I know I should have gotten an email with a code it is pretty obvious that I didn't win :( I guess I don't get to see them. It sucks too because I was massively in love with the Spice Girls when they were popular. They were one of my first obsessions.

I've bought tickets for the 9th Jan. I'm on row A, but on one of the top tiers. So the view shouldn't be too bad. I'm going mostly for the actual atmosphere, and to say I finally saw the Spice Girls!

That's so cool that there are people her who are going! Like all preteen girls, I loved the Spice Girls too. It would be really cool to see them live and reunited so I can relive my grade school years and sing all the songs I memorized back then. Good times... ;)
Anyway, you'll have to tell us how the concert was once you go, Kylie!
I think I heard that tickets for one of the concerts sold out in like 38 seconds. Crazy!

The Spice Girls have released around 13 Dates for London now :eek: they have rescheduled some North American dates so they can fit in as many London dates as possible.

Oh, definitely will do.

Was really hard to get hold of these tickets, it has to be said. All the dates I *really* wanted were sold out, or £75 per seat. =| The two tickets I have though were £55 each, which I can live with.

Ok so like two hours after I posted saying I didn't get an email I did get an email. I was so excited I ran downstairs and almost wiped out in the kitchen. I ran to my mom and she started being annoying and figured out that it would be about six hundred dollars a person to go. I was like if you weren't going to buy them why did you let me enter?!? Of course I don't have like ...any money so I couldn't buy my own ticket. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back