Speed Therapy #5: 'Understanding The Full Speed Effect'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

:lol:
    and of cousre we can share, we have to spread the mcspeedle love.

2. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

I'm McLegal so I'll undertake the McHard duty to have McSpeedle McBabies. *McSighs*

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Is anyone else scared about the fact that the last ten posts have had 'Mc' in them everywhere? :lol:

Perhaps we should get a conversation going in here. :p

4. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

I actually apologized to someone else for kinda starting the "mclanguage" already... however, I will apologize once more to the thread as a whole. Sorry! :(

Actually, I do have a question for the thread. I think I mentioned here - or on the other thread (can't remember) that I haven't seen all of Rory's movies. If you had to choose one of his works as a "must see", what would you recommend? I have some extra cash to burn and want to buy a movie on Amazon but I don't know what to pick. Thanks! :)

5. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

ha i apologize for the mclanguage too.
    but if i had to choose one rory film to watch over and over again it would be empire records or there was a movie he did called southlander no one else i've made watch it liked it but i just love musician rory

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Ah heck no need for apologies, it was just a suggestion to get this place moving again. :D Besides, I'm not in charge here so it's a free country. - Well, free countries. :p

Kasandra, a 'must-see' movie would have to be Sunset Strip. It's just an excellent movie. It's funny, it's got heart, there's great music, and Rory steals every scene that he's in. - He's absolutely hilarious in each scene!

I actually have a suggestion for this thread if no one minds...

Since the DC thread and the Horatio thread melded together, because much of the same conversations were going on in both threads, I thought that maybe we could do the same thing for the Speed threads?

And I say this mainly because one thread is the Rory/Speed thread, and this one is strictly the therapy thread, but we talk about Speed in the other thread, so why have two threads for the same character? Unless we just had a Rory thread and a seperate Speed thread but that takes up a lot of room, and I mean...It's the same guy so why not just have one thread?

I also understand why they were seperate, because it happened just after Rory left the show, and there was a lot of 'Speed coming back' conversations in one thread. But things have slowed down since then, and there are only so many times we can give theories about Speed coming back. ;) So perhaps we could just have one thread for Speed/Rory. Anyway, that's just my opinion...

7. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

oh i fogrot about sunset strip. how could i forget that?? but yeah thats a total must see hes excellent in that.

and thats a really good idea speed_cochrane and it seems to make perfect sense.

8. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

Ok, so far 2 for Sunset Strip; thanks speed_cochrane and fo_poozle. Keep the suggestions coming in! Also, in regards to having one thread, it's a great idea speed_cochrane. It'll help keep my head on straight on what I've said at least for me.

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

As much as I think he deserves two threads:devil:, perhaps you are right. It might make things a lot easier to have just one thread :) Perhaps we could combine the titles and call it Rory therapy (and then #whatever, etc)

10. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I've actually been considering this myself since the DC/HC threads merged, Geni. :D I think it's an excellent idea. If everyone agrees, we can lock this thread and since we've had 5 Therapy threads and 8 Speed/Rory threads, we can edit the title of the other Speed thread to read 'Speed/Rory #13'.

If that's ok with everyone either Lucy or myself can make the necessary changes.

Kasandra...make that three votes for 'Sunset Strip'. I adore that movie. :D

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I think that's fine.

I suppose I should see Sunset Strip, too. :)

12. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i think its perfectly fine too.

it is a good movie...but then again its hard to find a rory movie i don't like in one way or another ha. i can be a little biased.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Ohh I was watching Dazed and Confused last week. Rory was freakin' awsome in there! He was soo skinny and he looked funny without his five o' clock shadow...

14. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

I need to see all these films...

I must be getting tired I nearly wrote threads and combined my two conversational thoughts.

But yes anyway the combining threads sounds good.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I kinda like the "Speed Therapy" thing going on in the topic... its very nostalgic and well..funny at the same time...

I remember the first time I came on here and saw the topic..I was like "ahh that's the CSI that was killed" (I wasn't that much of a miami fan at the time, but I am now!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.