Speculations for Unanswered Questions

Geeno, how do we know there's nothing on there against the CSIs? They probably couldn't look at every file on it. Also this is mainly a speculation thread, so it's fun to consider wilder possibilities.
Of course, there's nothing wrong about speculating and I'm not against it. We are free to say any speculation we have in mind. I even speculated that the flashdrive might not be crushed by the train. :)

My answer to your question: Ann Steele was a professional fixer. I'm not really sure but I just assumed that none of the CSIs have dirty or anomalous work before.

~Sarah~ said:
1. What ever happened to the other detectives - Kaile Maka, John Scagnett, Thacker, ect? - Flack is like the only non-CSI on the show. They used to have Flack on one case with someone and another Detective on another case rather than give everything to Flack.

I agree, but I think part of the problem is that they've been sticking to single-case episodes for almost two seasons now, and all the CSIs are usually on one case. Which apparently means Flack's the only detective who needs to be on the case, too. (Even with Angell, I only remember about six episodes where she joined Flack on a single case, and I think one of those initially started out as a solo case with Danny.) They really need to spread things out again, so they could bring back some of the old detectives...

Back