SouthLAnd

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Kimbo08, Apr 7, 2009.

1. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I'm with you, jafox. I wish Lucy Liu was a regular as well because I love that pairing.

I love all the new pairings this season.

From what I hear, the ratings have increased week to week so that's a good sign I think.

I know season one is available on dvd, but have any other seasons been made available on dvd?

2. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Another fantastic episode this week. Cooper was fantastic with the young boy. He really did all he could. I love Tang. She has such a great sense of humor and that makes her an even better cop. She takes it all in and doesn't let it get to her. I loved the Sammy and Ben playing pranks. They were some good ones too. I am loving Lydia's story line. It is going to be interesting to see how she handles her job and a baby. Have they ever told us who the father is? I don't remember it if they did. I can't wait for next week.

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Maybe not as great an episode last night as previous, but still good.
    A huge shout-out to Lucy Liu! I loved the Tang/Cooper scene at the end.
    Felt kind of bad for Lydia, but I'm glad the baby's okay. We still don't know the father, yet.
    And please, Ben, keep your **** in your pants, or an unwanted pregnancy will be the least of your problems!

Next week's episode looks intense. A stellar season so far. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  4. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I loved this episode. I was so worried Lydia would lose the baby. Maybe now she will fill her boss in on the pregnancy. I want to know who the baby daddy is. As for Cooper... intense! I love the Sammy/Ben banter and Dewey is just funny as they come. I love Lucy Liu's character with Cooper. They work so well together. Those reality cameras would have driven me crazy. It always surprises me when work places agree to stuff like that.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

What the heck was that guy doing? Was he chewing on Cooper's neck? Ewww! That scene just had me cringing and squirming in my seat until they got the guy off of him. I don't think they should have shown him in the preview for next week tho, because otherwise they were acting like he might die, but now of course we know he won't.

6. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I was squirming during that too. My hubby's first words after the preview for this week was why did they show Cooper? It made him mad. I agree to though. I still can't wait to see the episode tomorrow.

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Sammy needs to cut the act like Ben said. I hope what Ben said there at the end made an impact, 'cause it's going to get awfully old if Sammy's holding a grudge and acting this way much longer.

I hope Cooper was trying to get Tang to tell the truth because HE told the truth. It wasn't clear, but I hope that's what he was saying.

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh almost forgot that I've watched Southland too:eek:

I'm too lazy for googling it, how many seasons this show has? I think I've seen only one.
    Though I liked it.

The insight into 'real' police world with it's ups and downs.
    Really interesting show.

9. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

The season that aired this past winter on TNT was the 4th season and season 5 will air again around February 2013. I believe the order was for 10 episodes. The first season was on NBC. The second season though created for NBC was cancelled by the network before those episodes aired. TNT network purchased the episode including the second season episodes from NBC and aired them. Seasons 3 and 4 have been on TNT. In total 33 episodes have aired.

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I see. Maybe network here decided to just throw one season to see if people are interested to see more.
    But I keep hoping the uniting of two television broadcasting companies will move the things. I wanna see more of Southland.

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse