Sounds Of Freedom ( Horatio Fic )

Kaunis Mies

Pathologist
Pairing : Horatio/Hollie/Ryan ( Ryan & Hollie eventually )
Others in fic : The whole team ( with appearences from Hollie's family/friends )
Rating : PG-13 with some violence and swearing
Summary : Horatio's in a relationship with Hollie and they were happy but things take a turn for the worse and violence ensues but will Hollie break free from Horatio?? EVIL HORATIO FIC ( Set in Seasons between 3 & 7 )

-----------------------------------------------------------

Prelude to the story first before chapter one:

Well i guess i should tell you a bit about who i am..

I'm Hollie Rebecca Den Adel and i'm 24yrs old from Aspen in Colorado and i moved to Miami when i was 18yrs old and i have green eyes mixed with blue and blonde hair which i added black streaks and it's shoulder length-ish and well i met a really nice guy and turns out he's the boss of the crime lab and well what can i say about him, well his name is Horatio Caine and he's a red head, yup that's right and with lake blue eyes which are gorgeous and we started a new relationship and it's going fine so far well it was until, Horatio started to lay down the rules aimed mainly with family and friends who i wasnt allowed to contact but i'll explain that bit later on when i regain myself but anyway i was allowed to meet his team: Calleigh,Alexx,Eric,Speed and Ryan who was so drool worthy with his perfect looks, well you know what i mean but if you dont well i'll tell you : Ryan has hazel-green eyes with soft dark/brown hair and his strong arms phowar sorry kinda had a moment there...

Well back to what i was saying but kinda went off topic there with Ryan but who wouldnt with looks like that? As i was saying about Horatio well he seemed nice but lately he hasnt been all that nice but i'll reveal that in the story for you so it becomes clear about Horatio and it really fucking scared me when bad things happened but i'll tell this, it wasnt easy with the way Horatio was acting towards me and i never told Horatio about my cousin and turns out that Horatio knows him, well who wouldnt know Speed? Yup you read that right, Speed is indeed my cousin and he's from New York though and i'm suprised Horatio never joined the dots what with him being a CSI an all that but so far it's never cropped up well not yet anyway hehe...

Another thing that Horatio wouldnt allow me to do was listen to my music in the house when he was there but i sometimes wondered why and all he said was "Just dont play music at all" and i found that strange coming from Horatio and whenever i went out , i took my ipod which was the only thing Horatio allowed me to use and Horatio had a peek through my ipod to see what music was on there and Horatio found some dark bands and he totally flipped out but i tried to explain that it was music i had listened to when i was only 13 but Horatio didnt understand the genre that well until he decided to try one song on there and instantly hated it, then passed it back to me and told me " keep it the fuck away from me " which i was glad to do and why's Horatio got the right to judge me on my music taste? Horatio doesnt know that it was Speed who got me into those bands and i doubt Horatio will find out who it was...

I wanna talk about Ryan here and well each night when i'm next to Horatio and i have my ipod on with the volume at my level to hear the songs, my mind flicks back to meeting Ryan that day in the lab and i gotta admit to myself but never to Horatio that i secretly fancy Ryan and i know that i shouldnt but i just cant help it and i think Ryan kinda noticed too but never said anything though and Horatio let me go down to the moruge with Alexx but little did i know that Ryan joined us there and Ryan told me that Horatio got a call out to a scene and i felt relieved that he wasnt there but Ryan lead me outta the moruge and somewhere hidden away and Ryan kissed me and my stomach was doing summersalts and Ryan tasted amazing but i know that Horatio has no idea about that kiss and wonder if he'll find out...

Well that's my prelude and now on to the first chapter of my eventual hell and attempts to break free but will i be sucessful??

Last edited:
Olala!
That was amazing! WoW! o_O
I will defo like it :)
he he luckily I sent my muse to listen some dark music so it won't bother me with dark images *giggles*
~
oh ho ho ho i found it! He he my old script of the fic ... will put up as soon as i'm done with the last ff which is close to the end btw. yup i'm really soon done with Hurricane. three chaps more. I think. yup that's it, another story's ending while i really should've done with the Golden Sunset, Scarlett Sunrise.... bad muse, very very bad bad muse! will try to make it up for my readers. aaaaaaah!
i can put it up here, so then i could move up with it and not be cyber- killed for that long delay...
~
Ok sorry for off topic talk but it just came out of thin air. I'll try not to do that again:)

Chapter One

( Hollie's POV )

I was enjoying life in Miami and i didnt expect to find love but i did with Horatio Caine who was the boss of the crime lab and things were great and i didnt know much about Horatio's past but i knew if Horatio wanted to tell me then that was up to him but i wasnt gonna push it at all, then Horatio arrived back home and i had my ipod switched on and listening to my music and Horatio could hear the music when he got closer and i let the song play until the end and switched it off to get my hug from Horatio and while Horatio was at work, my mind kept flicking back to Ryan and i know that shouldnt think of Ryan while with Horatio but i cant stop myself and even that kiss that i shared with Ryan far away from the lab which i know was sneaky but i admit that i enjoyed it and i cant ever tell Horatio about it so i've kept it hidden and i know that Ryan has as well..

( Horatio's POV )

I feel very lucky to be with Hollie and i admit that i hate her taste in music but i adore Hollie in more ways than one and when i arrived home after a eventful day at the lab, i find Hollie listenin to her ipod and when i got closer i could hear a song playing and Hollie let the song play to the end and switched it off, so i could give her a hug which i'd been itching to do all day and it felt so good being close to Hollie and i'll admit that i'm starting to fall in love with Hollie and i havent told Hollie yet but i will tell her when the time is right. I've also noticed that Hollie has been keeping something from me but i havent figured it out but maybe i will and i dread to think what it could be and i know that Hollie would never cheat on me..

( Hollie's POV )

Oh no i think Horatio's noticed that i've been keeping something from him, shit shit shit and i really hope that Horatio doesnt find out that i shared a kiss with Ryan then i'd be in deep trouble with Horatio and well you just dont mess with red heads and it wouldnt be good at all so i chose not to ever tell Horatio about my moment with Ryan but deep down, i knew that it would come out in the end but i wasnt ready for it to come out into the open and i even dread to think what Horatio would do to Ryan as well and if Horatio did harm Ryan then i would try and protect Ryan in front of Horatio which could be the worst thing to do but i'd wouldnt need to think twice about it..

( Ryan's POV )

Ever since that kiss with Horatio's girlfriend Hollie, i havent been able to stop thinking about her and i know that she's happy with Horatio and that's good to see and whenever i close my eyes when i'm alone in my bed and i remember that lushious kiss which happened far away from the lab and i'll admit this, i loved the smell of Hollie's perfume mm apples and lately Hollie's all i've been thinking about over the past few days and i would like to be able to share another kiss with Hollie but i doubt it'll ever happen again but who knows huh?

Well now you've read the POV's and what conclusion could or would happen next? Will Ryan's wish come true or not?

Interesting. As always you what I'm expecting;) But I like it your way too:) Uh Miami tonight in less than hour *table dance* Now I'll be imagining badass H and hero Ryan bouncing around each other :guffaw:

Chapter Two ( Abuse starts )

Horatio decided to tell Hollie how he felt and so Horatio wondered how Hollie felt about him and a nervous Horatio tells Hollie " I love you " and Hollie was surprised to discover that Horatio loved her and then Hollie tells Horatio " I love you too ", then Horatio wraps both arms around Hollie and then Horatio kisses Hollie and asks " Are you keeping something from me?" and Hollie sighs and tells Horatio " I just keep thinking about my family and how much i miss them " and an angry Horatio tells Hollie " I think you are hiding something else from me and i'm gonna find out what it is sooner or later!!"..

Hollie then tells Horatio " I wanna speak to Speed " and Horatio asks " Why would you wanna speak to Speed?" and Hollie admits " Speed's family ", then the penny drops for Horatio who then lashes out at Hollie by knocking her to the floor hard and kicks her with his shoes hard and brutal, then Horatio kneels down and Horatio splits Hollie's lip open and punches her with his fists and his fist hits Hollie's right collarbone with a crunch and Hollie has tears streaming down her cheeks and Horatio tells Hollie " This is just the start" and Hollie realises that being with Horatio was a mistake and all Hollie can think of is how to break free and get far away from Horatio but Hollie knew that it wasnt gonna be easy..

The following day when Horatio was at the MDPD and Hollie went to get checked out and discovered that her right collarbone was fractured in six places and Hollie went to the pier and sat under it, softly crying when Ryan saw Hollie alone and walked over to Hollie and saw the sling on Hollie's right arm and seeing it tore Ryan apart and then Ryan hunches down in front of Hollie and asks " What happened sweetheart?" and Hollie looks up at Ryan and tearfully tells him " It was Horatio who fractured my collarbone in six places and split my lip " and Ryan tells Hollie " You gotta get away from Horatio " and so Hollie admits " I'm fucking scared and Horatio will try and stop me "..

Hollie went back to Horatio's condo after talking with Ryan who promised that he wouldnt say anything and Horatio arrived home and saw Hollie in the kitchen drinking some orange juice and Horatio asks " What's the damage?" and Hollie coldly tells Horatio " Collarbone fractured in six places cause of you" and Horatio tries to say sorry to Hollie who wasnt gonna let Horatio get away with it and Hollie knew that Ryan was right and so Hollie knew that she had to try and break free but also knew that Horatio would prevent Hollie from breaking free from him and Horatio asks " Do you forgive me?" and Hollie scoffs then tells Horatio " Nope i'll never forgive you for this " and Horatio retreats to his bedroom leaving Hollie in the kitchen and Hollie decides to try and get away from Horatio once and for all but Horatio twigs that Hollie will try and break free, then Horatio knows that he's gotta keep Hollie with him and thwart her attempts to break free..

Will Hollie break free from Horatio or will Horatio have to use exessive force to keep Hollie??

Chapter Three

Horatio kept abusing Hollie and leaving burn marks on Hollie's back with other bruises and everywhere else and for Hollie, she realised that her life could be cut short with what Horatio was doing to her over the past few months and Hollie's joy that Horatio would be going to New York for a CSI conference and it meant that Hollie would get peace until Horatio would return and hurt her again which Hollie didnt want but knew that it would happen, then Horatio cruelly hits Hollie up in their room and brutally attacks her and then slaps her across the face with such force and then Horatio leaves the condo for his flight to New York..

After Horatio had left to get his flight, Hollie knew that she could see Ryan and so Hollie heads over to Ryan's condo and knocks on the front door and waits for Ryan to open it and let her inside and once Ryan lets Hollie inside, Ryan sees the new injuries that Horatio has done and then Ryan asks " When did Horatio do these?" and so Hollie admits " Tonight before he left for his flight to New York" and Ryan knew that now he was gonna try and help Hollie get away from Horatio once and for all but wasnt sure how to go about it and Ryan wraps his arms gently around Hollie who flinches and Ryan asks " Why did you flinch?" and Hollie shows Ryan the burn marks in the middle of her back along with bruises that hadnt healed up properly and Ryan's shocked after seeing the injuries on Hollie's back and it upsets Ryan..

Hollie tells Ryan " I cant deal with it anymore and i'm fucking scared that Horatio might kill me" and Ryan tells Hollie " I'm gonna try and help you break free from Horatio" and for Ryan, this was heartbreaking seeing Hollie covered in so many injuries from Horatio over the past three or so months and Hollie also tells Ryan "Horatio doesnt like me playing my music while he's in the condo and he also knows that Speed's my cousin which was the trigger and since then Horatio's attacked me" and Ryan tells Hollie " Horatio has got no right in telling you not to play your music and i never knew that Speed was your cousin and you should tell him"..

Hollie admits " Horatio'll be angry when he finds out that you know about it and he might even make my attacks worse than ever before" and an hour later both Ryan and Hollie are upstairs in Ryan's bedroom and once Hollie removes her cream top and Ryan looks over and see Hollie completely covered in bruises and cuts with the burn marks, and Hollie asks Ryan " Can you keep me close to you tonight?" and so Ryan nods to which Hollie sighs and so Hollie gets into bed followed by Ryan who keeps Hollie close to him and Hollie admits " This is the first time that i can feel safe without being hurt" and Ryan agrees then softly kisses Hollie's forehead and for the first in months Hollie feels safe with Ryan at his condo unaware that something cruel was gonna happen but Hollie didnt know what was gonna happen and neither did Ryan..

Lost in the darkness hoping for a sign.....

Aww she's safe with Ryan. Poor girl, that's so heartbreaking.

I know the last line! o_O
I have it for another fic on ff.net
I love that song from which is that line

Chapter Four

Horatio returned from the conference and walked into the condo and heard music from upstairs, Horatio followed the music and saw Hollie talking with Speed who was angry as Hollie told Speed what Horatio had been doing then Speed gets up from the bed and walks over to Horatio, then Speed punches Horatio hard and shouts " How fucking dare you harm my cousin like that you sick son of a bitch !!! " and Horatio admits " I hurt Hollie and i'm gonna keep hurting her" and Speed tells Hollie " Get away from Horatio now!!" and Hollie tells Horatio " Speed's right, you are sick and there's one person apart from Speed that i can trust"..

Horatio asks " Who is it?" and Hollie admits " It's just a friend i know " and Horatio slaps Hollie hard then Speed grabs Horatio while Hollie collects her stuff and runs out of the condo and Horatio runs after Hollie and Horatio then begs Hollie " Dont leave me please i'm begging you" and Hollie tells Horatio " I'm not going back to you not after what you've done to me and i'd be better off without you and leave me the hell alone" and Hollie walks away from Horatio who then brings out his gun and fires off a shot and it takes Hollie down and then Ryan sees Horatio shoot Hollie and Ryan runs over to Hollie and pulls her into him and calls for the paramedics to arrive and Ryan shouts at Horatio " I'm the one who knew what you were doing to Hollie and i hate you for what you've done"..

Hollie was rushed to hospital with Ryan by her side and it took less than ten mins to arrive at Grace Memorial Hospital and once inside, Hollie was rushed for an operation in order to try and save her life and Ryan calls Speed to tell him about Horatio shooting Hollie, then Ryan's waiting for news on Hollie when a few hours later the doctor arrives to speak with Ryan who asks " Is Hollie gonna survive?" and the doctor sits Ryan down and tells him " We managed to stop the bleeding and ease the pressure around the wound on Hollie's shoulder but we're hopeful that Hollie will be ok but it's a waiting game right now" and Ryan asks "Can i see Hollie?" and the doctor nods and Ryan follows the doctor to Hollie's room and Ryan walks inside to be greeted with Hollie hooked up to drips and Ryan walks over to Hollie's bed and softly grazes Hollie's cheek and kisses her forehead just as Speed and Alexx arrive into the room and Speed asks " Is Hollie gonna pull through?" and Ryan tells Speed " The doctor said it's a waiting game but they stopped the bleeding and they are hopeful"..

Horatio walks into the hospital where he's seen by an angry Alexx who slaps Horatio hard across the face and tells him " Just leave and dont bother asking if Hollie's gonna be ok as i dont wanna even speak to you and i know that applies to Ryan and Speed as well" and Horatio leaves the hospital and returns to his condo alone..

( Speed's POV )

I fucking hate Horatio for shooting Hollie and it's his fault for everything and i'm looking over at Ryan who's worried about Hollie and if Hollie comes through then i would like to see Hollie and Ryan be together as i know that Ryan would take better care of Hollie than Horatio ever did and i know that if Hollie pulls through from this and wants to go somewhere and recover with Ryan and i would be ok with that as then i would be at peace knowing that Hollie would be safe and protected which is what i want for Hollie more than anything and i know that Ryan's the only person Hollie trusts..

Will Hollie pull through or has Ryan lost the one person he truly loves the most??

Gah, you got on me right :lol: *screams*
"Come on, come on... Na na na na na na na na na... Come on, come on... Na na na na na... " *sings the intro song from Rescue Me*
:lol:
Yay. The *beep**beep*ass *beep*in' got his *beep*in' butt kicked :cool: :evil:

Yeah btw my phone was dying and internet gave up on me so I was later with reading chapter

Chapter Five

Hollie had been in a coma for three months and Ryan stayed with Hollie everyday and sometimes at night in case Hollie woke up, but Ryan really wanted Hollie to wake up and currently the doctors werent sure if Hollie would ever wake up from her coma, until one summer's day Ryan was resting his left hand on top of Hollie's right hand then Ryan nodded off but then felt movement and Ryan opens his eyes and sees Hollie looking straight back at him and Ryan tells Hollie " I love you sweetheart " and so Hollie admits " I love you too Ryan " to which makes Ryan happy that Hollie feels the same way and Ryan asks " Can we seal our love with a kiss?" and Hollie tells Ryan " Of course " and then Ryan leans into Hollie and they seal their love with a soft kiss..

Hollie asks Ryan " Could we go to Aspen so i can recover?" and Ryan tells Hollie " Of course we can and it would be perfect to have alone time together" and the door opens and Speed walks in to find Hollie awake and Speed asks " How are you feeling?" and Hollie admits " I'm ok and even more now as i'm now with Ryan and we're going to Aspen so i can recover and spend quailty time with Ryan" and this news was taken well by Speed who admits " I'm glad you two are now together and Ryan promise me that you will take good care of Hollie" and Ryan tells Speed " Of course i'll look after Hollie and i love her with my whole heart and i know that Hollie loves me too"..

Ryan collects Hollie from hospital four days later and went straight to Aspen where Hollie could recover from her injuries with Ryan by her side and once in Aspen, Hollie takes Ryan to her family home where Ryan would meet Hollie's family who Hollie hoped would like Ryan and then Hollie enters the house with Ryan, when Hollie's mom Becky enters the hallway and finds Hollie there with Ryan and so Becky asks Hollie " Who's this stunning guy?" and Hollie tells her mom Becky " This is Ryan and we're together" when Hollie's two younger sisters Kaya and Ava appear who then run into the living room and Becky asks Hollie " How did you get those injuries?" and Hollie admits " It was while i was with Horatio who did all this to me but Ryan here saved me and got me away from Horatio"..

Hollie takes Ryan up to her bedroom and once inside, Ryan wraps both arms around Hollie and softly kisses her neck and Hollie turns round and gives Ryan a kiss to which Ryan responds to the intense kiss and Becky checks on Hollie later that night and finds Hollie asleep wrapped up close to Ryan in bed and Becky closes the door and heads downstairs where Becky asks Aaron " What do you really think of Ryan?" and Aaron admits to Becky " I actually like Ryan and he really makes Hollie happy" and Becky then replies " Hollie's ex Horatio was abusive and Ryan saved Hollie's life"..

Ryan asks Hollie " Move into my condo when we go back to Miami?" and Hollie tells Ryan " I'd love to live with you and it would be perfect for us and i love you so much" and Ryan kisses Hollie softly and whispers " I love you too ", which was heard by Becky and Aaron who realised that Ryan was serious about being with Hollie when they head back to Miami, then Ryan keeps both arms wrapped around Hollie and stay in bed for a bit longer and Hollie asks " How long have you loved me?" and Ryan admits " Since that day you were in the lab and that kiss made me love you even more"..

What happens when Hollie's friends meet Ryan for the first time??

Oh I believe they're gonna be "happily ever after" :angel:
Oh btw one question- how could H avoid law suit? Didn't they charge him for domestic abuse?
Ok I know it's not the plot for this story but couldn't stop myself from asking. I'm preparing to be more into science. (maybe I should choose law studies at uni)
Oh and one more thing where's Aspen?

Chapter Six

Hollie and Ryan decided to take a walk down to the beach and Hollie asks Ryan " What will our future be?" and Ryan tells Hollie " I want us to settle down and be a family" and Hollie admits " It would be nice for us to be a proper family in Miami", then Hollie hears her name being called and Hollie turns around and sees her friend Tayla who runs over to Hollie and they share a hug then Tayla asks Hollie " Who's the guy?" and Hollie tells Tayla " Ryan's my boyfriend and i'm happy with him and we're only here for a short time, then heading back home again"..

Hollie and Ryan walk on back home and Hollie's father has a serious talk with Ryan while Hollie checks on her 6yr old sister Ava and while Hollie's with Ava, Ryan asks Aaron the most serious thing and getting the answer in response meant a lot to Ryan who knew that the time had to be right and Ryan watches Hollie and Ava playing and it makes Ryan realise that being a family would be perfect and unbeknown to both Ryan and Hollie, but Hollie was already pregnant but was only 12wks gone and Hollie had spent the night with Ryan before Horatio almost killed Hollie who was very lucky to pull through and be safe with Ryan who Hollie loved very much..

Ryan noticed that Hollie was being sick a lot and asked " Are you feeling ok sweetheart?" and Hollie tells Ryan " Not really as i've been sick for the past few days and i didnt tell you as i didnt wanna worry you", then Ryan pulls Hollie in close and admits " It's ok and i wonder if maybe you could be pregnant hun" and Hollie admits " I never thought of that but what if i am pregnant, would you be with me the whole way through?" and Ryan tells Hollie " Course i'll be with you all the way through the pregnancy and if you are pregnant then it would make me very happy".

Hollie heads out to the chemist to buy a test and returns home, heads upstairs to take the test and walks into her room with the kit to find Ryan there who looks around and walks over to Hollie and gives her a loving hug, then ten mins later Hollie looks at the stick and Hollie puts the kit in the bin and tells a very happy Ryan " I'm pregnant!!!" and Ryan gives Hollie a cuddle and admits " I'm over the moon that we're gonna be parents and i love you so much" then Hollie replies "So am i and least we know why i was sick and i love you too deeply" and both Ryan and Hollie head downstairs to tell Hollie's parents and find them in the kitchen and Becky asks " Everything ok between you two?" and Hollie smiles at Ryan then admits " Yeah everything's great and also me and Ryan are expecting a baby together"..

Becky and Aaron are shocked that Hollie's pregnant and Becky gives both Hollie and Ryan a hug each while Aaron tells Ryan " Welcome to the family" and Ryan thanks Aaron and then Hollie and Ryan go back upstairs to their room and once inside, Ryan rests his hand on Hollie's bump and looks up at Hollie with a smile, then Ryan sighs and so Hollie asks " You ok?" and Ryan admits " Yeah and i'm thinking how lucky i am to have you with me and very excited about our first baby together", then Hollie softly kisses Ryan's scalp then Ryan pulls Hollie in for a very passionate kiss and Hollie smiles at how lucky she is to have Ryan and having his child..

How will Speed and the others take Hollie and Ryan's shock news when they return to Miami??

Oh well it brought me an image of me and Ryan accidentally meeting one of my old friends... And darn I can see her face in shock at the image.. (I told her a little tell-tale that I'm randomly w/ some guy when I was actually in a bus driving to another city w/another friend:lol:)
Ok back to topic, so lovely. Oh and I think H'll be pissed to no ends for that. But Speed will be there to kick his ass.. Oh and can't forget Alexx....

Back