Sounds Like Music in My Ears - short C/S fic.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Roosey, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

This is a C/S fic. :) I'm bored and I have a writers-block, but I'll write it though.
    ---------------

Sara Sidle, a brunette, parked her car on the parking lot of the Crime Lab in Las Vegas. When she noticed Catherine was already in the lab, the butterflies started flying in her tummy.

Sara went into the lab and she walked past Catherine her office. She didn't know Catherine was in there, until Catherine called her: "Sara, come here, please?"

Sara's heart stopped for a moment. She went inside Catherine her office, and she wondered what Catherine had to say.

Catherine sat at her desk, the strawberry blonde was smiling. Gosh, how Sara loved her smile. It was bright, white and very cute. Sara smiled back.

What a cute gap did Sara have, Catherine thought. She had a crush on her for like 2 years, and she was going to tell her about it right now.

"Can you sit down?", Catherine asked.

Sara sat down and looked at Catherine. "What do you want to say?"

Catherine sighed. This was not easy for her. Her mom and dad always wanted her to get happy and old with a husband. But she didn't have time for her mom now. She was going to tell the love of her life that she had a crush on her.

"Sara, I want to tell you something. This isn't easy for me, but I want you to know it. I can't work this way any longer."

"You can tell me, Catherine, I trust you."

"Sara, I have a crush on you."

Sara's heart was like: BOOM! Did Catherine love her? Was the love mutual? This was the happiest day in her life. Sara sighed.

"and now I want to know", Catherine continued, "if you have the same feelings. You probably won't."

Sara yelled. "Of course I do!", and she hugged Catherine.

This was what Catherine had always wanted. Catherine whispered some sweet words in Sara's ear.

"Yes, your voice sounds like music in my ear", Sara answered.

It was a long day, but after the shift, the ladies went to Sara's home. They looked in each others eyes, and they knew what to do. Sara's lips met Catherines, and we all know what happened next.

2. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

:devil: don't we all know what happened next.. grrr.. *claws out* :devil:

YAY I love it :D :D

Ohhh deja vu! :)

3. Rakel_Sidle

Rakel_Sidle Dead on Arrival

I also love this story! ;)
    Very good work!

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Thanks. :) I'm planning to write more C/S fics in the future. :)

5. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Sweet, this section needs more slash fic :D

Sissi