Sooo getting together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Promo. Grissoms says goodbye, so that makes Sara fair game.
Do you agree? yea or nay.

Doubtful. I think that he'd have to be gone more than a month to make her completely move on and start dating people in his absence.

Nope. My friend studied in England for five months, and her boyfriend waited for her. I don't think him leaving means he's letting go of her as his girl. I mean, when people in the military go off, it doesn't automatically mean their counterparts are available, be they married or not. When people go to study abroad or across the country, they don't necessarily cut their relationship off the moment they walk out the door. Many stay true and come back to each other. So, I really don't think the simple act of him saying goodbye constitutes a breakup.

Though, if we were to analyze this from the point of view of the other men of CSI, she already IS fair game, thus their approaches to her would not vary in Grissom's absence. So, since they've all be fairly hands off in the last few years, they would probably continue to be hands-off and would not be emboldened by Grissom's absence since, to them, it means nothing special in regards to Sara.

So, to those who know, Grissom leaving does not make Sara fair game. To those who have no clue, nothing changes.

I think Mod. will lock this one before it get out of control. I don't think Grissom will stay gone for long, he only be missing for 4 episode. Sara will not leave Grissom for Greg or Nick. Sara has always been in love with Grissom from day one.

So I would said no.

I'm Multi-shippers, Snickers, Grillows and GSR.

If you ship Sara with someone other than Grissom then you can talk about this in those threads. Therefore, I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back