Songs for the Characters

Thanks. I'm glad you like my thread. For Sara I have a new one. Its Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne, it mostly relates to her past.

Yay! I love music and I love CSI, so this is perfect!
um...I don't listen to much mainstream music, so some of these picks might not be well known, and i don't have songs for all of them, but what the hey.

Catherine: Worked up so Sexual--The Faint.(read the lyrics) :devil:
Grissom: Little Fury Bugs--Death Cab for Cutie (just the title, not the words)
Warrick: Mambo No. 5--Lou Bega.
Sara: Hold on Love--Azure Ray, or It Doesn't Matter by Alison Krauss and Union Station. That one always makes me think of her.
Greg: Bohemian Like You--the Dandy Warhols (cause their from Portland, OR!!!) or Prove My Love by Violent Femmes, which I don't really see him listening to, but it just makes me think of him.
and Nicky...pretty much any Southern rock song on any classic rock station, nothing comes to mind right now.

hope that's not to involved of a list.

Some more songs that I thought about:
Grissom- The Reason by Hoobastank
Sara- Fallen by Sarah McLachlan
Catherine- American Woman Remix by Lenny Kravtiz
Warrick- Balla Baby by Chingy
Greg- Shut Up by Simple Plan
Brass- (I know its cliched but) "Bad Boys"

holy crap! :eek:
on my way home from work today, The Reason by Hoobastank came on becuase i was driving my sister's car and i don't know how to change her stations, and i thought right away of Grissom. The words fit perfectly for GSR. :p

Don't I know it! If we are going into songs for GSR there are a few that come to mind. Now I know some of you might not like Ashlee Simpson, but there is this one song called "Undiscovered". The lyrics are perfect for their relationship. Another is "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore and lastly one of my favs "Crazy For This Girl" by Evan and Jaron.

i know. i first heard it on a BtVS ep and then had to run out and buy the cd. it makes me a little *sad* whenever i hear alison krauss's voice, even on AK&US's more kickin' songs.

Posted by Nikka_what:
Yay! I love music and I love CSI, so this is perfect!
um...I don't listen to much mainstream music, so some of these picks might not be well known, and i don't have songs for all of them, but what the hey.

Catherine: Worked up so Sexual--The Faint.(read the lyrics) :devil:
Grissom: Little Fury Bugs--Death Cab for Cutie (just the title, not the words)
Warrick: Mambo No. 5--Lou Bega.
Sara: Hold on Love--Azure Ray, or It Doesn't Matter by Alison Krauss and Union Station. That one always makes me think of her.
Greg: Bohemian Like You--the Dandy Warhols (cause their from Portland, OR!!!) or Prove My Love by Violent Femmes, which I don't really see him listening to, but it just makes me think of him.
and Nicky...pretty much any Southern rock song on any classic rock station, nothing comes to mind right now.

hope that's not to involved of a list.
You listen to Azure Ray, The Faint, DCFC, and AS&US?! Rock on. :cool:

Pretty nice choices too.

sorry, should have been more specific.
BtVS = Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which in my not so humble opinion, was/is one the the best shows ever made.
*throws self a buffy party. woo hoo*

Yeah it was a good show. I sometimes watch the re-runs. Between homework, track practice, socializing, talking on this board and watching CSI, I don't get to watch it a lot.

Another song for Sara (sorry I have so many * girlish squeal*)

"Behind These Hazel Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson. It really can relate to her past and things with Grissom.

i thought of a song for nicky...with a shout-out to sobell from TWoP--For My Lover by Tracy Chapman.
(its about this person now in jail/prison for committing some crime for their lover)

and yes, buffy is one of my most favorite tv shows. i cried for pretty much the entire series finale episode. i seem to recall my b/f laughing at me for it. Grrr...

i had another song for grissom, but i forgot it. :(

I still think the perfect song for Grissom is "Iris" When I first heard the song, I thought of Grissom automatically. It describes him perfectly, like it was wrote for him.

'first day of my life' by bright eyes i think is another perfect grissom song or grissom/sara song.

only other ones i can think of for now:
greg: 'paper shoes' - hawksley workman
sara: 'no surprises' - radiohead

Back