Songs for the Characters

I apoligize if i repeat any choices.

Catherine:
I'm no angel- Dido
Me, myself and I- Beyounce (after Eddie)

Grissom:
Better Version- Shinedown

Warrick or Grissom:
Father of mine- Everclear
Simple kind of man- Shinedown

Catherine/Grissom friendship:
Waiting on a friend- Rolling Stones

Mac/Stella or Grissom/Catherine
Desperado- Eagles

P.S. not to be a party pooper but isn't there already a Sara/Grissom song thread? :confused: how about giving some other members a little more attention? pretty please?

umbrello, that is the very reason I don't particapte in this thread.....it has become all about GSR mostly. Instead of about the CSI characters.

Well we are sorry. Please participate. *pout and puppy eyes*

Grissom- "Let Go" by Frou Frou
Warrick- "I Don't Wanna Be" by Gavin DeGraw
Greg- Anything by Blink-182

Wait greglover14 and Warrickslady and umbrello no one mentioned GSR vids :s

And greglover14 - "fighter" is a good choice but i dont know if i see it for Catherine... maybe sara though?

Fighter was for Catherine and Eddie, and all the guys that have screwed her over.
And Roka4csi I would not recommend putting GSR vids in here. Might upset other members. I'm all for GSR, but others might get offended.

Yeah i know what you mean, but i mean no one mentioned GSR thats what i was asking... where did that comment come from if no one's putting GSR dedications anyway...

Actually there have been quite a few posts for GSR *a lot of them are mine*, but its Songs for the Characters so we have to include others.

guilty as charged...
wait were you even charging me?

How's "Teenage dirtbag" for greg :p sorry i dont like him much *greglover14 throws entire desk at roka4csi*
(im okay)

a)No you weren't charged
b)I was thinking of that too, but only because its a funny song
c)You don't like Greg! Blasphemy!
phew! Throwing desks is a lot of work. JK. Luv u lots Roka4csi. *wink*

d) no i dont but its okay we can still be friends. i can be the best man at you n gregs wedding (can best man be female? :lol:)
e) You want funny song " cow and chicken" now that's a funny song - very talented singers those 2...they inspire me to be the very best i can be :D
i love you too Greglover14 :D

Roka4csi you kill me.
a) of course you can be best girl...man... whatever.
b) that is a funny song.
c) glad you love me too. I can feel the love. Can you? :lol:

I just thought of a perfect song for Sara's mom, because she killed her husband.
The song Cell Block Tango/He Had It Comin' from the movie/musical Chicago is totally fitting for her. :lol:

Indeed.
I can already picture everything, the whole cast dancing and everything......whahahahaha :lol:
*Suddenly the idea seems freakishly scaring* :eek:

Back