Songs for the Characters

greglover14

Pathologist
While listening to the radio and buying CDs, I notice certain songs that could describe the charecters on CSI.

Grissom-Iris by the Goo-Goo Dolls
Catherine-Shes Always A Woman To Me by Billy Joel
Warrick-Im Too Sexy by Right Said Fred
Nick- Perfect by Simple Plan
Sara- Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet
Greg-The Anthem by Good Charlotte

Let me know what you dudes think!
:D

If you download the first two or look at the lyrics you will really see how much they relate to the characters. I think "Iris" by the GOO-GOO DOLLS, describes Grissom and Sara's realtionship to almost a Texas T.

Josh Groban - My Confession is a good GSR theme song. I thought of it as Grissom's view since he's the one who's like "I can't do this" and he's really CONFESSING in this song! *insert evil laugh*

O M G, Josh Groban`s My Confession DOES!!!!

i was watching "Butterflied" earlierrrr..and wat a coink a dink that my dad was blasting his Josh Groban CD playing "MY CONFESSION" in the family room!!!

A song that I heard recently that makes me think of Grissom is Cold by Crossfade (they're a new band). I agree that Iris does fit as well... ;)

I love that song by Crossfade! I also think " I Don't Wanna Know" by New Found Glory is a good song for GSR.

Another song for Warrick- "What a Man"

I'm surprised no one put "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers for Warrick. Although I think "Iris" is a real good song for Grissom. Either that or "Man In The Box" by Alice In Chains. I was thinking more of "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane for Sara.

...For Greg I would pick 'Bouncing Off the Walls' by Sugarcult...for Sara, 'Secrets' by Good Charlotte...for Warrick, 'Where Are We Runnin' by Lenny Kravitz...for Catherine 'Lady' by Lenny Kravitz and for Nick, 'Life of a Salesman' by Yellowcard...

This thread rocks! I love music so much, so I can think of multiple songs for different aspects/meaning. I'll do one for each character for now. :D

Grissom: The Seeker - The Who
Sara: Sara - Bob Dylan
Catherine: Respect - Aretha Franklin
Greg: Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Nick: Texas Flood - Stevie Ray Vaughan (just for Texas) lol
Warrick: The Gambler - Kenny Rogers (whoever said that earlier...good choice)

Back