Song in "Love Run Cold"

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by Guest, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone know the song that was playing in "Blood Run Cold" It sounded like the band Interpol, I know that isn't right. It was a guy singing in a sorta monotone voice, and I wanted to know who it was, anyone know??

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Try the CSI: Music forum...

3. Giovinazzo

Giovinazzo Civilian

i'm searching for it too, i thought it sounded like Editors...monotone British voice...very cool tune, something about "all this time together makes it easy to see" when Stella was in the lab, right?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah! Let me know if you find it!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

This is so weird because I just registered on this site just to find out the name of that group and song also. I am almost positive I heard it on either Saturday Night Live or one of the other late night talk shows within the past few weeks. If anyone discovers it I would like to know also. Thanks

6. ItDBMe

ItDBMe Witness

Which song? What part of the episode?

7. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

If you mean the song that plays when the episode starts then it's Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much

9. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

Your welcome. :)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I just started watching CSI-NY so sorry if I'm wrong. If Stella is that woman with curly hair then we are talking about the same song.
    Some of the lyrics I caught (I could be wrong though) were "I've seen your crimes, I know they're not for me."
    I've googled it, and found nothing. But hopefully it can help someone else.
    I really liked that song.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm looking for a different song from that episode - it's when Lindsey is examining something in the lab at about 25mins into the episode. It's a electronic instrumental song with some piano theme. Is it an actual song or just piece of the episode music composition? HELP

12. Guest

Guest Guest

That's the song I am talking about! Not Sexy Back, sounds kinda like the band Interpol.

13. TylerDalton

TylerDalton Hit and Run

14. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

I occasionally lurk around here but registered just so I could find this song. I WANT! eadauner & Giovinazzo are both spot on ... I'll add that it *sounds like* a cross between Editors & Interpol.

Lyrics that I've made out "I've seen your crimes, I know they're not for me. All this time together makes it hard to see".

Searched high and low and I can't find a bloody thing. Hope someone can sort us out soon!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Heya guys. I'm new here. Was wondering if anybody knows what the title of the hip hop song is that played at the start of "Love Run Cold", when Danny and Lindsay were setting up the club for investigation (Danny was putting up red laser lights). The song chorus went something like "Day in day out we be workin, tension's hot my feet be hurtin, ------ and I am certain, we have had enough" and the end of the song the music stops and someone says "Dance".

I tried googling the lyrics, nothing came up :(
    Anyone recognize it? Appreciate the help, thanks!