Song for Horatio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsCaine

Civilian
Hi, I was wondering if anyone have any song ideas for a fanvideo I'm about to make about Horatio? I really need your help, beacuse I've been looking for the perfect song for a long time.
Thanks! :D

I don't know if they'd be good for the video, but some good songs are "How to Save a Life," "What About Now," "What Hurts the Most," and "Let Love In." (Try listening to them, I think they might work)
Sorry if they're not what you're looking for :)

EDIT: Also, "The First Cut is the Deepest," "Ache" by James Carrington (only available on iTunes) and "High and Low." Hope that helps

I'm not sure if this fits into what you had in mind, but maybe you could try "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias.

How about "Sunglasses at Night" by Corey Hart. Maybe this could have been answered better in the CSI Music Forum of this board.

Now I feel weird because everyone's posting songs taht are the opposite of what I posted (I posted really slow songs) Well it's not the first time I looked stupid. :)

Howa bout' we do something really simple, like the 'Won't Get Fooled Again' song. I can see Horatio screaming along with the song at that one part. :lol: Or 'How to save a life' by The Fray.

YES! "How to Save a Life!" One of my faves. "What About Now?" is by Chris Daughtry, and I actually like it. Try listening to these songs, MrsCaine.

Actually, this could probably be discussed in the "Horatio/DC" thread, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this one.

But please guys, be mindful of the fact that due to potential copyright infringement this board does not allow links to fan vids to be posted--I know no one has done that as of yet, I just wanted to remind everyone. ;)

That being said, there's no reason why we can't discuss exactly what would be the perfect song for Horatio, but let's try not to get into a heavy discussion of fan vids, please.

And welcome to both MrsCaine and Djina. :)

***LOCKED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back