Some Things Never Change....... CSI NY

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ericisacutie, Dec 7, 2007.

1. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Chapter 1

```````````````````````````

"Detective Taylor, Mr. Messer, please follow me."

Danny pointed toward Mac as he said, "Hey, how come he get's Detective, and all I get is Mr.?"

The officer that was leading Mac and Danny to the crime scene just stared at Danny, then Mac smiled and said, "Because Danny, people are intimidated by me, so they feel like they have to call me Detective."

Mac winked at the officer and Danny just rolled his eyes. Mac kept smiling the rest of the way to the crime scene.

When they arrived Stella and Hawlks were already processing the evidence. Hawlks was doing the dead body, and Stella was doing the surrounding areas.

When Mac saw Stella he waved and said, "Hey Stell, need some help?"

Stella looked over at Mac and said, "It would be nice."

Mac nodded and then looked over at Danny again. Danny dropped his head cause he knew he was about to have to go on a scavenger hunt.

"Danny." Mac said drawing out his name.

"Yes, I know, go find the murder weapon or somethin'?"

Mac squeezed his eyebrows together as he said, "No, actually I'm sending you over to help Stella, I'm going to go see the body and see what the cause of death was."

Danny nodded and then very draggingly started his way toward Stella. As soon as he turned his back to Mac, Mac said, "Oh, and Danny, call Lindsay, tell her to meet me at the lab at two."

"Why?" Danny asked sounding very curious.

"Because I asked you to Danny, she wants to talk to me about something. And no, I don't know what."

Danny shook his head and started his way back toward Stella again. When he arrived Stella smiled and said, "I know, you would have rather had the body with the guys then doing dirty ole trail work with me."

Danny laughed and said, "No I wouldn't have, especially with Mac."

Stella stood up and then said softly, "Yea, I was wondering, what's been going on with you and him lately. You both seem really different around each other now days."

Danny shrugged as he said, "I don't know what you're talking about. Mac is Mac, and for all I know that won't ever change."

Stella just stared at Danny for a minute, then she walked in front of him and said, "And..... Do you want him to?"

Danny looked at Stella deeply, then he reached in his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He smiled and said as he dialed Lindsay's number, "Sorry, I have to call Montana, bosses' order."

Danny turned his back to Stella and walked a few feet away.
    Stella then kneeled back down and started gathering more evidence.
    The phone rang six times but Lindsay still didn't answer.
    Her voice mail picked up so Danny left a message.

"Hey Linds, the boss said you wanted to meet with him, he told me to call you and have you meet him at the lab by two. See you later."

Danny hung up the phone and didn't think another thing about it.
    He then went back over to Stella and started helping finally.

Meanwhile Mac was over with Hawlks proccessing the body.

"Male, looks like mid thirtys, cause of death was fatal gunshot wound to the heart."

Mac nodded as he said, "Do you have an ID yet?"

Hawlks shook his head.
    "No, it's not on him. I called Don already to check missing persons, but until we get the body back to the lab we don't have much. Sooooo, that's what I'm going to do. Stella and it looks like Danny now are proccessing the blood trail I found."

"Blood Trail?" Mac asked ounding confused.

"Yea, I think there's a second victom. Because this guy, he was shot and killed right here."

Mac nodded and then said, "Alright, thanks Hawlks."

"No problem, see you back at the lab."

Mac stood up and Hawlks started loading the body on the gurney.

Mac made his way over to Stella and Danny was on the phone again trying to get Lindsay.

"She won't answer "Detective", Taylor." Danny said in a smart a$$ tone.

Mac just glared at Danny, but then Stella stood up and walked in between the two.

"Hey Mac, I found what I think might be the murder weapon, it was over in that trash can."

Mac still had his eyes on Danny, but finally broke that and looked down at Stella.

"Okay, bag it, and get it straight to the lab please, Hawlks is having the body transported right now."

"You got it," Stella said smiling. She walked over to her evidence kit and left Mac and Danny face to face again.

"Damn it! Pick up the phone Lindsay."

Mac took a breath and then said, "Relax Danny, get the evindence Stella has collected and take it back to the lab. Wait there and I'll be there in a few minutes, I need to talk to you about something too."

Danny nodded and then started his way back to the car. Mac then said to his back, "I'll keep trying to call Lindsay, don't panic. I'm sure she's just fine."

Danny nodded and then started his way toward the car again.
    He didn't know Mac had a feeling though. Mac told Danny he was sure she was fine, but unfortunately he really didn't feel that way...........

------------------
    TBC

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Another fic i'm impressed :D

Great start!

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

arrggh immediate angst lol. More more more!

4. ericisacutie

Glad y'all like, thanks.

Chapter 2
    ````````````````````````````````

Once Danny got the evidence from Stella he got in his car and drove off. As soon as he was out of view Mac turned to Stella and said, "Hey Stell, you think you can handle this one alone? I'm sorry but I need to go."

Stella nodded as she said, "Lindsay huh?"

Mac closed his eyes and said, "I just have a bad feeling."

Stella nodded again and said, "I'll handle this Mac, you go ahead and go."

Mac smiled faintly and then started his way back to his car. When he got about half way there he turned back around to Stella and said in a desperate tone, "And Stella, don't tell Danny."

Stella closed her eyes and nodded once more. Then Mac walked the rest of the way to his car and climbed in. He picked up his phone and hit 4 on his speed dial, which was Lindsay. It again rang six times but no answer.

Mac turned on his lights and headed for Lindsay's apartment. Not wasting a second of time, he made it there in ten minutes. He parked right in front of her building and went up to the door. He pressed the caller button, but no one answered.

Lindsay had given him the code before because of who he was to her, but he never would use it with out letting her know first. This time it was an exception though. Cause even if she was in the shower or something she could hear the call.

So he punched in the code, 1968. That was her code because that was Danny's birth year. The door opened and he went in. He walked down the hall past four doors and finally came to room 111. He knocked on the door once... then twice... then a third time.

No one answered. So he put his hand on the door knob and turned it. It wasn't locked, and the chain wasn't on it, so he was now getting very worried. Him and Lindsay had always had a special bond since the first day they met. More like a protection bond, Lindsay knew if Mac ever had a say he would never let anyone hurt her.

But anyway, he walked inside slowly with his hand on his gun. He slightly pulled it out as he called out, "Lindsay? Linds, you in here?"

Again no one answered. He saw her car outside when he parked, so he figured she must have been here. Though no one was answering, he pulled his gun all the way out and slowly started moving around the corner. He looked through the kitchen and into the living room. And just as he looked down he saw muddy foot prints on the rug.

He again called out, "Lindsay! Is anyone in here?"

No one answered.

He walked down the hall and pushed the bathroom door open. No one was in there, so he made his way down the rest of the hall and stopped and Lindsay's bedroom door.
    It was closed, so he knocked one time.
    "Lindsay."

Of course there was no answer, so Mac turned the handle but unlike the other ones, it was locked. So Mac took a step back and kicked the door. It swung open and one of the worst things Mac could have ever seen he saw.

The room was empty, but the bedspread was covered in blood.
    Mac dropped his gun, being slightly frozen for a minute.

He just stared at the bed, it was like everything was just turning in his head. He still couldn't move.

Finally thirty seconds later he reached in his jacket and grabbed his radio. He pushed the button down and pretty much just yelled into it.

""This is Detective Taylor, I need backup at 3354 Angel ST immediately! CSI missing! CSI Missing!""...........

------------------
    TBC :confused:

5. MacsGirlMel

ack more soon! You're evil, you know that? lol

6. ericisacutie

:lol: Sorry, it just comes to me! You like it though right? :)

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love it!!!! :D Some times dramma is better that the lovey dovey stuff! ;)

8. ericisacutie

Sorry it's taken so long for me to update, been really busy and focusing on The Christmas Draw. Bare with me please. :)

Chapter 3
    -----------------------

Ten minutes had past and no one had shown up yet. Mac looked at his watch, then he pressed his radio again and said, "Where are my guys! Get your a$$'s over here now!"

A man came back on the radio and said, "Right away Detective, I'm sending Bonasara and Messer right now."

"No!" Mac yelled, "Not Messer! Send Don Flack and Bonasara, that's all, don't even mention this to Danny Messer, and I mean it!"

Mac through his radio on the floor and smacked the wall. He was so angry he wasn't even thinking straight. As a few more seconds past he finally started to regain sanity. He took a deep breath and started looking around the room. He didn't have his kit, he left it at the first crime scene with Stella.

He figured she would bring it with her when she left there and came here.

Finally twenty minutes later Flack and Stella showed up. They looked almost as worried as Mac had at first. Especially when they saw the blood all over the bed.

Flack looked at Mac and said, "What in the hell happened here?"

"I don't know Flack, that's what I came here to find out. Lindsay wasn't answering Danny's calls, I told him I was sure everything was fine, but......."

"You really didn't think that.... did you?" Flack asked.

Mac shook his head to the side as he said, "No, I really didn't."

Stella walked up to the bed and just looked down. Something caught her attention though. She looked up at Lindsay's bedside table and saw two pictures. One was of the whole CSI team, and the other was of Lindsay and Danny.

Stella just stared at it, then Mac walked up behind her and said, "Did you bring my kit?"

Stella didn't look at Mac, she just lowered her head and said, "It's by the door."

Mac looked back at it and then back to Stella. He placed his hand on her shoulder as he said, "We'll find her."

Stella then turned to face him as she said, "And what happens if we don't. Or if we do... we don't like what we find."

Mac didn't answer her that time. Then Stella looked back at the pictures as she said, "And most of all, how are we going to tell Danny?"

Stella sniffed as Mac wrapped her in a hug. He placed his head on top of hers as he said, "I'll take care of that later Stell, for now let's just collect the evidence and try and find our friend. Come on."

Mac released Stella and then he went and got his kit. Stella started on the bed spread, and Mac started on the walls. There were bloody hand prints and what seemed like a struggle at the door. Mac started printing as Stella was proccessing the bed. Just as Mac was almost finished Lindsay's phone rang.

They all jumped as if they had been shot, then Mac slowly stood up and walked toward it.
    Stella just looked down as she started shaking her head. Mac knew she had found something, he also knew unfortunately who was calling, and at that time he figured Danny should know.

But he was more curious at the time what Stella had found. She started crying as Flack and Mac walked toward her. Just as they got to her she closed her eyes and said, "She's been raped......"

Flack looked at Mac with a very worried look, then the phone rang again. With out even thinking about what he was doing, Mac reached down and answered it. He was hoping that was one thing that hadn't happened to poor Lindsay, but again unfortunately he was wrong.

As soon as Mac answered the phone he didn't give Danny any time to say anything, he just started speaking very slowly.

"Danny..... There's something I need to tell you, meet me at the lab in 20 minutes."

Mac hung up the phone with out hearing one word from Danny, then he turned his back to Stella and Flack and just walked out.

He couldn't believe what was happening, and he knew once he told Danny, he would be loosing more then just one csi today.......

```````````````````````````````````
    TBC

9. MacsGirlMel

more more....he is so gonna be unhappy

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

more more more.... its getting good :D

11. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I hope you continue this!