Sofia/Greg/Sara- I Guess We Have To Share...

:lol: Well of course, I suppose certain "activities" should be planned out. But I think that they would do more than just that together, something like watching movies or starting a new hobby. Anyways, does this ship have a name yet?

How about "The lab rat and his ladies" or "The ladies and their lab rat" I know Greg is a full blown CSI now but I still see him as the tech he used to be.

And yes, they'd probably engage in PG activities as well. I could imagine them going out to concerts or watching DVDs with a sixpack beer and wearing sweats.

(Well, this is the one place that everyone who knows me will expect me to be here because it is my favorite threesome)

I tend to follow the KISS rule when it comes to names and have always called them GraSS because it is simple and I could never think of anything else, so I am open to whatever anyone else thinks of.

I think that maybe Greg would go second just because he (IMO) seems to be the kind of guy who might get turned on by Sara and Sofia's "activities". He is kinky like that.

They could go to concerts for PG stuff. I have always thought that Sofia seems to be the type more into country and Greg and Sara into rock, but Greg and Sara will quickly have Sofia liking rock as well (because you can lik,e both) and maybe Greg and Sara will listen to a bit of country occasionally, Sara would be more willing to then Greg (IMO) though.

Country, huh? I always figured Sofia to be into jazzy stuff. Or maybe oldies, indie... that's all suitable for her. And Sara for that matter. But country? Well, I love it, so I won't complain.
I think both Greg and Sara are very open about music, they have a wide range of stuff they like so they'd definitely be able to settle on something they all enjoy.
And Greg being kinky? Where did you get that idea? :lol:

Yeah, I've always seen her as a country fan, Jazz would fit her too, she can like both. She seems to be a more down to earth type person, like country, but yeah, Jazz is fitting too.

:rolleyes: I have no clue where I'd ever think that Greg was kinky. It just sort of popped into my head you know :p

Hmmm, I dunno, I always pictured Sofia as more a fan of The Beatles and that kind of music. Greg and Sara, definitely rock for both of them, with a little jazz for Sara. I see Greg's guilty pleasure, music-wise ( ;) ), being that he's a fan of Hootie & The Blowfish.

I've been listening to Smokie lately and somehow everytime I hear "Lay Back In The Arms Of Someone" the image of Sofia dancing pops into my head. I don't know if I'm weird or if that's a normal reaction... Anyways, I've never seen a clear picture of who she's dancing with until most recently I started seeing her dance in between two very cute CSIs :D

And yay for Greg's guilty pleasures, I'm sure there's more than just Hootie&The Blowfish :devil:
Um, we were talking music, right?

I thought we were talking about music! but...you know. We can't always stay on topic...especially when it comes to these three.

Who else saw the love between Sara, Greg and Sofia in Fannysmakin'? Anyone? I happened to also love Sofia with the hunting rifel. that was pretty hot.

so no ship name yet?

-x-liv

I wish I'd seen it. But I haven't. That is both the love and the ep.
I've already heard there was Greg/Sara in the ep, I've seen that *hot* pic of Sofia and the gun, but was there Sofia/Greg interaction? Or all three of them? It totally sucks not being able to see it when almost everybody else does...

As for ship name, no idea but it needs to be sweet sexy and funny. Just like them ;)

We were talking about music? Oh, well then.... :devil:

Hopefully I am seeing the ep later tonight, I have it taped just been to busy to watch it.

A ship name? SaGittariuS maybe?

Sagittarius

Sagittarius is the ninth sign of the Zodiac and associated with travel and expansion. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a dynamic, ethical, humorous, generous, open-hearted, compassionate, and energetic character, but one which is also prone to pridefulness, foolishness, impulsiveness, impracticality, and superstition.

And also...

Sagittarius is said to rule the hips, thighs, and sacral area

Back