Social Action/Petition

CSI_in_training

CSI Level Two
A calgary man accused of abusing his tow daughters and six of their friends is going to jail. His sentece is passed as seven years but he'll only be serving four and a half. He's not the first pedophile to get off lightly either. Pedophiles are continuously returned to the streets arter only short sentences, sometimes as light as three months. Months of collecting heart wrenching articles about other incidents and victims has led me to start this petition, which will be sent to the Canadian Government. These people need to pay for their crimes with jail sentences fitting the crime. Six months for each gilr is no where near long enough. If you believe that people like him should be considered dangerous offenders and serve a term fitting to their crime then please sign below. The government needs to know that we care, not just Canadians, but everyone. Thank you. Please include your first name and city please.

Oh, i definetly agree with this, males (and females) get off so lightly with jail times, its not even funny.

Jemma, Burgess Hill, UK

~xJemmax~

CSI_in_training said:
A calgary man accused of abusing his tow daughters and six of their friends is going to jail. His sentece is passed as seven years but he'll only be serving four and a half.

That is just wrong. Of course I will sign.

Karri, Walla Walla, WA (USA)

CSI_in_training said:
A calgary man accused of abusing his tow daughters and six of their friends is going to jail. His sentece is passed as seven years but he'll only be serving four and a half. He's not the first pedophile to get off lightly either. Pedophiles are continuously returned to the streets arter only short sentences, sometimes as light as three months. Months of collecting heart wrenching articles about other incidents and victims has led me to start this petition, which will be sent to the Canadian Government. These people need to pay for their crimes with jail sentences fitting the crime. Six months for each gilr is no where near long enough. If you believe that people like him should be considered dangerous offenders and serve a term fitting to their crime then please sign below. The government needs to know that we care, not just Canadians, but everyone. Thank you. Please include your first name and city please.
Joanna, Oxnard, CA, USA

Have you thought of posting this on Myspace as a bulletin, that could work. If you want me to make it one I'll do it.

This is an awesome idea. People shouldn't be able to do such horrific things to children or any other human being at that.

Ashleigh, Tabernacle, NJ *U.S.A.

Have you thought of posting this on Myspace as a bulletin, that could work. If you want me to make it one I'll do it.
Calihan If you could, that would be great! Just make sure to PM the link by Friday so I can show how well it's working! Glad to see the support.

Back