snickers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokeluver

CSI Level One
whoa! i just got a craveing for snickers! :D i NEED snickers! :D i also NEED sara... :confused: anyone volenteer? :confused: other people are going to be needed as well though. :) so hop in! :D

I'll start.

(at work, in the breakroom... alone!)
Nick snuck up on sara from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist, he placed his head on her sholder and kissed her cheek. "i luv you!" he said.

(o ya... um, it a secret, their relationship... ya! and, they HAVE made-out, but who ever takes Sara can decide whether or not she's pregnant. But if she is... i'd like it if nick didnt know, so she ends up telling him. CONTINUE!...)

((I'll jump aboard lol))

Sara jumped a little as she felt his arms encircle her waist but smiled when he said the three little words that made her heart leap.
"I love you too."
She said quietly, placing her hands atop his on his tummy. Little did he know about her little secret. Not that she'd be able to hide it for much longer. She was planning to tell him that night.

No offense Stokeluver but i think there is enough Snicker RPs here so if you don't mind i'm gonna lock that thread...If you wanna create a snicker scenario, there is already a thread where you can have a lot of fun ;)

Sissi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back