Snickers Scenario's <3 ~ Part 2

csiemily

CSI Level One
*claps* #2 thread!! that's crazy!! party time!!!

link to Snickers Scenarios

the topic last time: Nick and sara are on vacation with their familys. and certain ex-boyfriend is there causing some trouble.

the latest post:

nick and sara walk along in silence, both enveloped in their own thoughts, until sara's heart jumps a beat again.

S: *stops and turns around*
N: *gets confused* Sar...
S: my "boyfriend" is coming...
N: *still confused as he looks at the coming people*
S: *grabs his hand* he's my ex. but, he still hasn't gotten over that.
N: *smiles* i wouldn't want to get over that if it had yo..
S: *shhhs him* he... doesnt want me with anyone but him...
N: so..
S: *whispers* stay away from me...
N: *confused and a little bit hurt by the bluntness of her voice, but still follows what she's saying. staying a few feet away and fighting the temptation of putting his arm around her**whispers* so what do i do now?
S: act like my brother.
N: *smiles* then i'd be pulling pranks on you...
S: *clearly not amused* nick...
N: ok, ok..

As sara and nick continue walking, now in silence, they start to feel the unwelcoming presence come up behind them.

Brad: I knew i'd see you again.
S: *rolls her eyes as she turns around* yah..
Brad: *moves his gaze to Nick* and you must be mr. stokes...
N: *extends his hand* Nick.
Brad: *grabs it, digusted by the thought of touching his hand* Brad Kent. so, how do you know sara?
N: *looks over at Sara, worry in her eyes* we go way back. grew up together. like brother and sister.
S: *starts to feel confident*
Brad: you two together?
N: *smiles* no... she way out of my league.
S: *smiles*
Brad: yeah... she's more in my league. *smiles at sara*
N: *has the what-the-f expression on his face*
Brad: me and my honey were together for a while. *grabs sara's hand* and hopefully will be together again.
N: *expression turning mad now* that's... adorable?
Brad: *doesnt take his eyes off sara*

Seeing the terror in sara's eyes, nick decides to get brad off her and take her away, but not without letting this guy know that he wasn't the only one with sara dreams.

N: *grabs her other hand* well, SUNSHINE, we'd beter get going. *smiles confidently at brad* nice to meet you brad.
S: *slides her hand out of brad's grasp* bye.
Brad: *expression turning cold as he gives nick the evil eye* bye, sweetheart.

Anger starts boiling up side nick as the start to head away. with out another thought, nick decides to give brad something to really worry about. nick slides his arm around sara's waist and pulls her closer, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. this act going up noticed by brad, starts to get him to think that there was indeed something going on between the 'siblings'.

anymore care to continue? :D

(I will soon enough, but I just wanna congratulate you girls on thread #2! It couldn't have been done without the truly devoted fans this nice ship has! And even though it's only been a handful that have kept this thread alive, it's really impressed me. I've found that snicker fans can be just as sweet and cool as they can be fierce and loyal to their ship. :D)

ooh hestia honey thanks so much hope you come and play with us.
emily great job and *woot, woot* thread 2 time to celebrate

141.gif

and great job on the story.

--------
they keep walking and nick hands never left her hips and keep talking to her. until.

s: nick...
n: yes, sara
s: thanks, thanks alot
n: anytime
s: but i think you should not do this, try and protect me
n: *cutting her off* sara your my best friend none the less and i'm always going to worry about you. even if you dont like it.
s: i know
n: *cutting her off again and they stop walking* sara no but's, no if's and no maybe's. i'm here if he thinks he will get you back, he has another thing coming
s: *cutting nick off* you dont know what he is capable of, he beat my mom's bestfriend son and end up on the hospital bed *starts to cry and tears keep falling* because he was sitting next to me. and i dont want the same thing to happen to you. you mean so much to me.
n: *pulling sara in a hug* ooh baby, dont cry nothing will happen to me. i promise sara nothing will happen to you and i wont let him come near you, even if i have to fight him claw with claw.
s: *sobbing* i'm so scared nick not just for me but for you and your family, my dad can throw him out if he does something bad but until then all we can do is wait. why are you being so good to me.
n: *still hugging her and kiss her temple* ooh baby, sara i love you, that why i would do anything and everything for you, i love you so much. i've been in love with like forever.
s: ooh!! nick, *trying to stop crying and nick wiping sara's with his thumbs* i love you to, nick, that is why i'm scared that i might loose you
n: you love me to, how long
s: since the day i met you

and they shared their first kiss, its start as soft and genttle and becoming more passionate.

----

what do you think.

that's so cute!!! now... for a little draaamaa.....
----------

brother; biggest lie ever. no decent kind of man would be able to stand beside sara sidle and not get day dreams of her. what did they take him for? a fool? no. if mr. nick stokes thought he could get rid of him that easily, he had another thing coming
----------

N: and that's why i asked you if you'd want to go out with my friend...
S: *smiling, still containing the laugh* to see if i was ready for another relationship....
N: which you weren't...
S: so you waited.
N: *proud smile spread all across his face* exactly.
S: *kisses him quickly on the cheek* you're so smart nicky.
N: *bats the air infront of him* yes yes, i know.
S: *lets the laugh out*
N: *smiles* well, i have a questoin for you now.
S: *looks up into his eyes* shoot.
N: why did it always seem you wanted grissom, and not me?
S: *smiles fades* have i ever told you how screwed up i am?
N: *laughs* no, but i could imagin..
S: *shakes her head* Grissom gave me comfort. i thought, at some points, he was the one. i felt safe around him, he inspired me.
N: *nods his head, not really getting the good part in the story*
S: so then i found myself following him, hoping he'd have the same feelings back. I never give up on a challange.
N: *nods again*
S: but, when he started annoying me and treating me like crap, *smiles* i went to you.
N: rebound guy...
S: no! you were my comfort and my provider. i felt needed around you, i felt loved, i felt special. none of those emotions were there when i was with grissom. all i felt was worthlessness.
N: *nods once again*
S: *clears her throat* i've never had a father figure. i've never had that one older man that looked after me and made sure everything was alright. and when i found grissom, i guess i got those feelings mixed up with love...
N: and it created confusion.
S: exactly.
N: *hold her closer* well, all i can say is.. i'm happy that you seperated those feelings.
S: *smiles* yeah, me too

As Sara moves in for another amazing kiss from nick's lips, they hear a shout echo from behind them....

Brad: A brother...
S: *eyes widen*
Brad: BULL SHIT MAN!!
N: *turns around, releasing sara* hey man, if there's a...
Brad: Mr. Stokes. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH!
N: *smiles and looks back at sara*

Sara heart stops to drop as she sees Brad move in for the kill.

S: NICK!

As Nick turns around, he sees a fist inches away from his face. Being punched in the noise, Nick looses his footing and falls back.

N: you son of a bitch...
Brad: COME ON STOKES! YOU WANT SARA, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO FIGHT FOR HER.
N: *looks back at Sara as he gets up*
S: *whispers* nick, dont do this...
N: *whispers back* sara, i don't know if you know this... but i know kung fu.
S: *smiles* and why would you know kung fu.
N: *smiles* well, if Grissom ever got to close... i'd have to give him the old 'one-two'.
S: *laughs*
Brad: THIS ISN'T A COMEDY SHOW! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE BITCH!
N: *rolls his eyes* just a sec.

Nick moves in and kisses sara once again on the lips, causing Brad to boil over and excel with anger.
------

HAHA!! thought i'd have a little fun.. :D
and thank you heista!! i REALLY hope you jump in on this, or come up with the next topic. WE are die-hard snickers fans. we're sweet.. and a little NUTTY!! lmao

i agree emily that we are sweet and nutty for a gorgeous ship.

------
n: *standing in a defensive stance left foot in front bending, left hand hanging above his left foot, right foot out bending and right hand over the left hand near his chest* bring it on
brad: oooh fancy style nicky boy *fist close ready for punch* you get what you wish for boy. *run to give him a right hook*
n: *blocking the punch with his right hand and he kick him on the stomach and pulled brads left arm over his head and kick him again and brad stumble down* had enough
brad: i will get you for this *starts running to the opposite direction.*
n: right go run you sissy.
s: *run towards nick and hug him* ooh nick your so great, i never so anyone move that fast.
n: it pays to learn kung fu and beside its a great work out.
s: *kiss nick on the lips* dont ever do that again
n: you worry to much
s: i will always worry about you, whether you dont like it
n: touche
s: we need to tell this to dad.
n: we will, *then kiss sara on the lips again*
s: wow.

-----

j: i'm worried about those two
l: me to
m: i will call them and pick them up.
bs: that would be a great idea
l: *praying* please make them be safe.
m: and i will call the resort to throw brad out of the hotel
j: that will be wise.

-----

i have to let nick win.
hope you like it.

ok... i think we've both gotten bored with this one:p LMAO!!!

so... do you want to start a new story?... any ideas?

New story idea: Have any of you ever done the ole' "trapped in the elevator" scenario? It could be fun. :devil: (PG-13 fun of course... don't wanna get the mods in here! :lol:)

*They were paired up to check out a hotel on the strip. With evidence collected and photos taken, they were ready to go. They thought to take the service elevator because the main elevator was out of order. That was their first mistake...*

N: Press the 'lobby' button, will you?
S: Sure. *she presses their button and the elevator doors shut*
N: Man, that penthouse was swan-ky.
S: Yeah. Hard to believe the killer left everything so neat and tidy.
N: Well, you know with all the forensic shows out there killers are getting smarter. *chuckles*
Sara: Well that's why we need to stay ahead of them. You know I -
*A loud rumbling noise is heard. The light flickers on and off, accompanied by an abrupt shaking. The two investigators press themselves against a wall, looking shocked and confused. Everything stops.*
S: What... was that?
N: I don't know. Earthquake?
*Sara rushes for the emergency phone. It's dead. She presses the red, emergency button but there is no response*
S: I think we're stuck.

(The beginning is a bit serious but I'm sure some time together in that enclosed space will lighten the mood. Make sure it's a bit believeable, ladies! Who's next? ;))

hey great one hestia

------
n: so what to we do now!?
s: your asking me?
n: and *starts to stutter* wh..who should i..i..i.. a..a..ask? *he start to shake visibly*
s: nick are you okay
n: do i look okay *still shaking and his breathing gets shallower*
s: sorry. okay dont panic nick will be okay.
n: *glare at sara*
s: *she enveloped nick in a hug and says* everything will be fine, they will know that where stuck in here.
----

what do you think

That was good, Hestia and cocoa_girl08. You did good, Nick can't handle the close door and I'm glad Sara was there with him. She must forgot about the close thing that he don't like.

omgoodness!! great job you guys!! and good job on making nick scared... i guess i'll take a piece of this...
-----

The two, standing there conforting each other, start to see the lights flicker. and soon, they heard the sound of the lights shut down completely.

N: *tears start to stream down his face* Sara...
S: *clearly aware of nick's situation* Nick... it's ok. i'm here. *puts her hand into her pocket and quickly pulls out her cell phone. flipping it open, she can see nick's terrorized look* Nick.
N: *looks down at her and wipe the tears from his eyes* i'm sorry.
S: *shakes her head* nothing to be sorry about

*flashback*
the coffin, just able to hold his height, was more terrorizing then one could imagin. A gun, a tape recorder and a few glow sticks were the only things keeping him company throughtout his, other wise, lonely terror. The plastic container being used as a death trap. His bangs and screams going unheard; his tears and his shakes going unseen. The gun looked so tempting. tempting to just end his nightmare, tempting to just blow his head off and not feel anything. The ants were already making his skin unbarable. and there was only one thing keeping him alive.
*end flashback*

S: its probably just an electic problem. we'll be out of here soon.
N: *shakes his head, still holding on tight to sara*
S: nick....
N: *shallows hard*
S: it's ok. i'm here.
N: *shakes his head again, slowly loosening his grip on sara*

After sara's loose from nick's grasp, Sara grabs his hand, letting him know that she's still right there.

N: *Looks over at sara, embarrassed* thanks.

I didn't even think of Nick being claustophobic; good one! :)

S: *smiling warmly* It's okay. Everyone's allowed to freak out a bit. Just remember, Brass is outside and he'll notice we're missing. We'll be out of here in no time.
*Nick nods, still a bit red in the cheeks. For a while there's nothing but silence as the two look around, trying to find something to focus on. Nick leans back against the wall and slides down into a sitting position. Sara follows suit, settling down next to him and doing her best to stay positive. She had to say something. Break the tension.*

S: So...
N: So...
S: This was my first earthquake here in Vegas. Well, if it was one.
N: *nodding slowly* Mine too. Never thought we'd get one, then again anything can happen...
*His face starts to harden but Sara quickly reaches over and squeezes his hand*
S: I think we need something to keep our minds off the current situation.
N: *looking down at Sara's hand on his.* What... do you suggest?

(Next person gets to decide. :D I wonder what it will be.)

great job you guys...

------

s: what do you do in your spare time?
n: watch tv, play my xbox or play ball with warrick and greg, you?
s: do house work,
n: i bet your a neat freak, *smiles then chuckles a bit*
s: *hit nick in the shoulder lightly and chuckles with him*
n: what your favorite movie?
s: the mirror has to faces, you?
n: legends of the fall.
s: really?
n: why are you surprise?
s: nothing... okay...moving on.. favorite ice cream?
n: coffee crumble, you?
s: vanilla
n: seriously
s: what wrong with vanilla
n: nothing, it's just to white.

nick starts to feel at ease and his fear melts away. they keep it going until they felt the elevator starts to move.

------

someone can take over.

snf01 come and join the fun. add a few lines so we can keep it going. :)

ok... sorry, i've been so busy with the "Dead doll" thing and all this snickers.. forgot about our little story!! haha
-----

Their hopes rising as the elevator started to move, they started to get excited... until they heard about rumble and a creak.

N: *takes a deep breath*
S: *realizes NIck's feeling uncomfortable again* Truth or Dare?
N: *looks over at Sara* what?
S: *smiles* you've never played Truth or Dare before?
N: *smiles* yeah.. i have, but not while i was stuck in an elevator.
S: me neither...
N: *smiles* ok...

Sara and Nick slide to the bottom on the elevator, cellphones and flashlights, once again, giving off the needed light.

S: ok.. *smiling* Truth or Dare.
N: well... i've never really been the type to listen to things i dont wanna do... so truth.
S: *smiles* ok...

Sara takes a few seconds to think of an uncomfortable question to ask Nicky. Finally coming up with one, she smiles.

S: have you ever had a dream about... sofia.
N: *smiles*
S: YOU HAVE!
N: *shakes his head* no... well, not romanticly. there's only one person i dream with that in it.
S: *smiles... the conversation starting to finally get intersting* and who would that be?..
N: *leans back, back now against the wall* That's two questoins Miss Sidle.
S: fine... you ask me.
N: ok.... have you ever...

Nick takes a few seconds to come up with a question to top Sara's.

N: *smiles, finally thinking of a question* have you ever thought of Ecklie in a romantic way?...
S: *face turns cold*
N: sara?!
S: *doesn't answer*
N: YOU HAVE!
S: *smiles, embarrassment crossing over her whole face* I was reading a very... detailed book in the breakroom, waiting for lab results.. and that's when, *takes a deep breath* Ecklie walked in...
N: NO!!
S: *sad expression on her face now* yeah...

Nick can't contain his laughter as tries to process the information Sara just let enter his mind.
-------

haha!! you guys can try and think of more funny/intersting trues and dares or Sara and Nick can do!

(Ah yes. Truth or dare. Good one. :D)

S: My turn! Truth or dare?
N: *knowing full well she might ask the second question from before he took the other option* Dare.
*He smirked thinking there wasn't much she could dare him to do in such a small space.*
S: Big mistake. :devil: Take off your shirt.
N: What?
S: Come on, I dare ya.
N: You know we're still on the clock...
S: You've been sweating the whole time we've been in this stupid elevator, I'm doing you a favor.
N: Doing me a favor, huh?
*Nick sighed, trying not to look embarrassed as she watched him like a hawk. He took off his vest and his shirt then bunching them up, he put them to the side.*
S: *smug* Doesn't that feel better?
N: Yeah, yeah... and I know you like it too.
S: *blushing*
N: My turn. Truth or dare?

(What will Sara pick? Up to the next person. And I gave you all shirtless Nick so we'll see what happens. :lol:)

Back