Snakes on a Plane

OMG! i cant wait either! i've seen better movies by the looks of it... but i think it looks good. i hate snakes to death, but i love seeing them die in movies about them!

I can't wait to hear the soundtrack. I've already heard some of the songs. My favorite is "Snakes on a Plane(bring it)" by Cobra Starship.

I can't wait to watch this either. I didn't get hyped with all the blogs and stuff, but it just sounds like a fun movie!

RoosCSILover said:
What kind of movie is it?
Well, it's kind of an action movie, from what I gathered from the trailer (I'll put the rest in spoiler, I'm only going by the trailer so it's really mild spoiler info, just a very rough outline. :)
Samuel L Jackson plays some sort of cop and is transporting a witness on a plane and the accused (the guy the witness is testifying against), has let on board loads of poisonous snakes. A bit like 'Air Force One' with Snakes. :lol:

Hmm, now I remember! I think I've seen a trailer of that movie in the cinema! Does Jerry B. produce that movie? Cause then it's the movie I'm thinking it is.

This is going to be a cool movie, I love scary ones and the trailer and clips i have seen will scare the crap out of ya

Back