SMACKED:"Don, I think I killed Stella" differents POV

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by hammer227, Nov 6, 2009.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

argh I forgot the 'Don' part. Well y'all did great anyway :D

2. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

MacsGirlMel

i wasn't sure either about the word 'pram' but that said the dictionary so i used it...what is the correct one?

and LOOOOOL you scared the heck out of Mac!!

GregNickRyanFan

LOL that was my fav part too!!! can you imagine Mac's face if all of them came out from the lab rooms and start hugging him? a scene like that would be to die for :guffaw:

next chap will be the last, Mac's POV :devil:

3. MacsGirlMel

It was inspired by an Angel scene...ep 'Billy' I think. Gunn goes 'so dead, so very very dead!' And Angel's whining "why do I always have to be the dead one?"

oooooih I can't wait for Mac's view, just to drag this back on topic.

4. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

This is awesome!!! The Adam and Lindsey ones were hilarious!! :guffaw::guffaw:

*drools* oh the stills one could get from a scene like that!! :drool::drool::drool:

5. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

I'M SO SORRY!!!! it took me so long to write Mac's POV couldnt come up with something decent...anyway i wrote this fluffy piece hope you'll like it...again SORRY...

Mac’s POV

Mac was laying awake on the bad, watching the Greek Goddess peacefully sleeping in his arms and he could sincerely and honestly state that he has never been quite this happy in his entire life, not in a while at least, and the only person he had to thank for this was his partner and now soon-to-be wife: Stella Bonasera.

She had her head resting on his naked chest just above his heart, and her arm was thrown across his torso possessively, his left hand was tracing lazy circles on her back while the other was lost in her brown curls holding her warm body firmly against him, he still couldn’t believe that she said yes, that she agreed to marry him. With that single word, three simple letters, she made him the happiest man on earth and he’d be damned if he let her go or slip away.

Time passed and all the excitement and the adrenaline finally worn out allowing his mind and body to feel the exhaustion from the shift, from all the emotions felt during the evening when he proposed and also from the night activities that has begun as soon as they reached their bedroom and went on until a couple of hours ago. His eyes felt heavy so he placed one last kiss on top of her head and closed them letting sleep claim his mind and body.

No more than five minutes later his cell phone buzzed to life, with a groan he reached over to the night stand and checked the caller’s ID: Don Flack. Technically, being after midnight, he was officially on his day off hence he wasn’t obliged to answer but then maybe it was important so he decided to take the call, with a deep sigh he moved the covers, disentangled from the tight grip Stella had on him -being extremely careful not to disturb her sleep- and reluctantly slipped out of the warm and cosy bed walking toward the living room where he could talk without waking up his beautiful woman.

“Taylor” he answered with a sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes

“Hey Mac!” the young Detective greeted, then hearing the tone of his voice asked “Did I wake you?”

“As a matter of fact yes. So what’s the problem?”

“We have two body, seems an homicide/suicide.”

“Can’t Danny and Hawkes handle it?”

“Yeah, I guess so, why?”

“Because tomorrow Stella and I have the day off, and after tonight, you know…we want to spend some time together.”

“Oh geez Mac, I’m sorry, I totally forgot that tonight was THE night. So, spill it how did it go?”

“Well…you know…”

“C’mon Mac, I’m dying here!!”

“Don, I think I killed Stella…you should have seen her face when I gave her the ring, in one word: priceless!” he chuckled remembering the moment.
    “So she said ‘yes’ I suppose?”

“Yes she has, and I can’t for the life of me understand why she did.” That caused the younger Detective to laugh aloud.

“So can you pass the case to Messer? I’m exhausted and so is Stella.” Mac asked

“Mac you dog!!! Yeah I’ll give it to Danny don’t worry.” Even though he was on the other end of the phone Don could see Mac blush.

“Thanks.”

“No problem. Hey Mac?”

“Yeah?”

“Congrats buddy!”

“Thank you Don, bye”

“Bye.”

As soon as he finished the phone call two arms sneaked around his waist from behind and he felt soft lips press a kiss at the base of his neck causing him to shiver and a grin to appear on his face.

“Sorry I woke you…”

“No you didn’t, I was cold.”

“Want me to turn the heat up?”

“No, I want you to come back to bed and warm me up yourself.” He could feel her smile even though he couldn’t see her beautiful face.

He turned in her embrace facing her, her green eyes were sparkling and she had one of those smile that had the power to melt his heart instantly, he cupped her face in his hands and leaned down pressing a soft kiss on her lovely lips before pulling back and looking her in the eyes.

“You’re beautiful Stella.” Mac stated matter of factly

“And cold.” She replied playfully

“Well I’m pretty sure I can come up with something to solve that problem.” His head leaned down but his lips, instead of stopping to hers, went further down and when they reached her neck proceeded to alternatively kiss and nip the soft skin there making Stella moan in pleasure.
    When few moments later she felt her knees go weak she pulled his short brown hair making him look at her and with a slightly face flushed asked:

“Why Mac Taylor, are you flirting with me?”

“Maybe…but don’t tell my fiancée, she gets pretty jealous.” He chuckled and she laughed.
    “I love you Mac.” She said serious.

“I love you too Stel.” Not a bit of insecurity in his voice.

With one final kiss he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to their bedroom for the first night as an official engaged couple.

THE END.

posted these on ff.net too, my name there is the same hammer227

6. MacsGirlMel

*squees loudly*

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

*squees along with Mel* That was so sweet and cute. Love it!

8. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

:D:D:D:D:D

YAY!!!! i'm so happy you liked it!!! thanks for reading it *hugs*