Sleep with, Marry, Date , or be friends with

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was on the show Stetler would have a problem with me. All the crap he gives Horatio drives me mad. I have say I would love to kick him somewhere... you get the idea.

Guys, this isn't really a thread about Stetler - well, unless you would like to marry him, date him or be friends with him! ;) We have a thread for Rick Stetler here, should you wish to discuss our resident IAB sergeant. :)

ok i'll do mu=ine again seeing as i didn't put my reasons.

Sleep with: Eric - he's like a merry go round...everyone has a go on it :devil:
Marry:Speed - He's just so sexy and then i'd get so sleep with him every night :devil:
Date:Ryan - simply because i think Ryan might be a little more romantic for someone my age, plus he's cute
Be friends with:H - simply because every woman who dates H always ends up dead in the next episode. no hard feeling twoard H, i still think he's sexy too.

Date, sleep with, and marry: Speedle (am I allowed to say that??) because he is the man. I think it would be a very interesting relationship, definately a lot of fun, especially the sarcasam. :)

Friends with: H, Eric, Calleigh, Alexx and Ryan because I think these are the people you would want to have as friends and they would be a lot of fun to hang out with.

i would make out with frank
sleep with erik because he is hot.
marry ofcourse Horatio the hottest and sexiest man ever
be friends with ryan

hennie

sleep with: Valera. she's cute as a button and i bet she's kinky :p

date: Calleigh, she's super sweet and gorgeous. and southern women make me go weak in the knees.

marry: since this is all in fantasy land and in my fantasy land i'm allowed to marry a chick, i'm gonna go with Natalia. because who wouldn't want to wake up to that every morning? she's funny, smart and beautiful. Natalia = my dream woman.

friends with: Horatio. even though i think he's freakin sexy i couldn't sleep with/date/marry him because...well, i just can't. ew. no. but he could be my BFF. he seems like he'd be a good listener and he'd have my back. always good qualities in a friend.

friends with: Eric. he could give me tips on picking up women. :D since he seems to be really good at it.

Sleep With: Ryan - because he is so hot and sexy.....I bet he would be great in bed! :devil:
Marry: Ryan - same answers as above + he seems very loyal. I bet he would make a great husband
Date: Ryan - I bet he would be very romantic
Be friends with: Speed - I bet he would be a good listener and be fun to hang out with

Kat? I agree with you 100%. I think Ryan would be fantastic in bed. I would even serve him breakfast in bed the next morning. Some eggs and bacon, and a tall glass of orange juice.

Then? I would slowly kiss him on the lips and say, "good morning sexy."

Woohoo! Ok here I go:

Sleep with (if I did do that): Horatio- cause he's older and you gotta know he's perfected his skills! Plus he looks like a post sex cuddler!

Date: Ryan- cause he seems like a lot of fun!

Be Friends With: Delko- cause I think he'd be an awesome one and you could tell him anything and he'd keep it to himself... along with all the rest- they all look like they have so much fun!

And last but definitely not least, I'd marry: Speed!! omg, I don't know why but I find him so facinating, it scares even me! And I like the strong, silent, and sarcastic types. Would love to look into those eyes for the rest of my life!

And I'm new- and I'm so glad I found this site cause now I don't feel like I'm the only crazy one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back