Slanias Song ( Ryan Wolfe )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ForestAngel, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Title : Slanias Song
    Pairing : Ryan Wolfe & ?
    Rating : PG-13
    Feat : Miami team
    A/N : Don't own nothing apart from the stranger in the fic
    Summary : Something happens to Ryan but who helps? But will it end up with love or regret?? ( Based in Seasons 6 & 7 )

Chapter One

Miami was a beautiful place for the views amongst locals who lived there all their lives but for a member of the CSI team, this could prove a near fatal mistake and the CSI in question was Ryan Wolfe who had kept a lot of secrets well hidden about his past, which he felt comfortable with doing but unaware of something near fatal..

Since joining the CSI team after they lost Tim "Speed" Speedle in the line of duty, it wasn't easy when Ryan joined them and Calleigh disliked the choice taken by Horatio Caine but slowly the team began to accept Ryan into the team which came more solid after Ryan got injured with the nail gun while working a case instead of Eric Delko..

Ryan has had a lot to deal with since becoming a CSI and one horrible trauma was being attacked by the Russian Mob lead by Ivan Sarnoff who had ordered Ryan to do something that he didn't want to do but was forced to against his will and he had never told anyone what happened to him but someone had seen what happened..

Unaware of who had seen what happened, it made Ryan be wary of who he could trust and perhaps have more than a friendship but he didn't know where to even start looking all the while unaware of what destiny had in store for Ryan which would take him by surprise either way..

One full month had passed when Ryan made the choice to get on the scene and maybe meet someone while destiny was making plans for Ryan to meet someone who would take his breath away in one full swoop and leave him wanting more and more but would he be allowed to have more?

Feeling confident, Ryan headed out to a bar for the evening to see if he would meet someone but destiny had the same person at the bar with friends enjoying a girl's night out unaware of who they would see and what would happen that evening but will it go to plan?

Music was playing in the bar while Ryan was drinking a beer and looking around the bar when someone caught his eye but shrugged it off until a few hours later, Ryan bumped into someone heading in the same direction as him only for Ryan to speak " I'm sorry" and the female nodded in reply then smiled at Ryan and headed on her way..

Will Ryan ever see the mystery female again or will it never happen?

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh interesting. I like it for now. Intriguing.

Probably will get hooked to this one:)

3. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

This one is different and will Ryan and the mystery female see each other again?

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I see.

Was that a question?
    If was then he defo will meet her again. Isn't that the all idea of the story?:)

5. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Well in this ones it's 50/50 so you'll have to wait and see if they cross paths again

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

And the story's just begun

7. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

*Grins evil* Oh yeah and this fic will be full of turns and twists but will things turn out right for Ryan or is destined to be alone?

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Lovely:)

And again was that a question?

9. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

No it wasn't but inklings to ideas that could add the moral into the shadows of the story with hints of Ryan's past

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh I see. Just not used to this style.

I'm mostly reading and write different style FF's.

11. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Yeah and i decided to my fic different... Next part

Chapter Two

Since the night at the bar, Ryan hadn't been able to get the image of the girl outta his mind which made Ryan wonder if he'd ever see her again but he secretly hoped that he would, unaware of how their paths would if ever cross again which excited Ryan just a little bit..

A few days later Ryan would find out if he would ever see her again but a case would take Ryan by surprise or so it would seem when Horatio informed his team about the case and it gave Ryan the chance to see the photo of her on the table in the layout room..

Ryan asked " What happened to her?" and Horatio sighed then replied " She has been kidnapped from her condo this morning." which shocked Ryan as he realised something but decided to keep it to himself for the time being at least until they found her, if they find her..

It had been six hours since what happened and Ryan knew that he couldn't keep quiet and said " I saw her a month ago when i was at a bar but i didn't get her name." which was taken with gasps within the team and Horatio tells Ryan " It wasn't your fault what happened to Claire."..

Ryan finally knew her name he found it very beautiful just like that night he saw her in the bar and he hoped that Claire would be found alive and he hoped that maybe they could get a chance to talk sometime but all Ryan could focus on was finding Claire alive wherever she was..

Claire was inside a room in an abandoned hotel where she had been attacked over and over repeatly that she tried to not think of the pain that she had been subjected to while they held her captive and Claire didn't know if she would get out alive from this hell she was locked in..

The kidnappers left her alone inside the room while they discussed the next move in their plan and what they had to do with Claire and she was trying to untie herself but she struggled with the ropes until she managed to get loose when they returned to the room and held a gun to Claire's neck..

Ryan was worried about Claire all he wanted was to find her alive and be the hero although Ryan hoped that Claire would be ok but what Ryan didn't know what had happened to her and he hoped that nothing bad was done to Claire..

Claire thought back to that night in the bar when she bumped into a gorgeous guy but she didn't find out who he was but she secretly wished that she had and she was also unaware of who would be her hero and she felt so scared and didn't know when or if her hell would end..

Will Ryan and the team find Claire alive before it's too late??

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ok, honestly?

I liked first chapter's drift better. Yeah I'm total drama queen and suspense fan.

This chapter made me feel like you've changed genres suddenly.

Was that your original thought or changed version.

13. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

It was orginal as i tyoed it last night and took six hours but as i said , i have a new approach to fiction writing now and this fic is the second one i have done with this style.

I have to post it to Out Of The Lab website today

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh.
    I dunno just need to get used to your style, I guess.

But no worries, I will wait for next chapter and just don't mind me.

I'm learning to expose my thoughts and give constructive criticism.

15. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Next chapter will be tomorrow afternoon and will try and get it up before heading to Riada Clinic