Skin the Wolfe continued

Re: Skin the Wolfe continued: Chapter 26 Hydra Raising Her Ugly Head

If you are new to the story: Here the link into the old thread with chapters 1 to 23
http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58645

If you are already reading for a while:

Chapter 26 "Hydra Raising Her Ugly Head" is up now.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5063041/28/Skin_the_Wolfe

Read how the diabolic plan to destroy both Ivan Sarnoff in Miami and the Russian mobster Rossinski in Paris unfolds.

Reviews and comments are -as usual- appreciated.

Have fun and enjoy

Griffon

Last edited:
so you've as always done the great job with this. thank you so much. this chapter was like a gift to me for my graduating-school-thing tomorrow:)
thanks agin.
keep writing.
and i'll be waiting for next

so you've as always done the great job with this. thank you so much. this chapter was like a gift to me for my graduating-school-thing tomorrow:)
thanks agin.
keep writing.
and i'll be waiting for next

If I can manage between the garden, the animals and my serious writing job, I may give you another chapter tomorrow....so to say a post-graduating-school-anti-stress chapter;)

Cheers

Griffon

well anyway as i said i'll wait whatever happens.
don't worry your story is worth to wait.
soon i'll be out of country visiting my friend, but she said she have internet, so i hope i could keep reading your next chapters.
so wish you luck

Re: Skin the Wolfe continued: Chapter 27 Rotten Apples

^ I just started reading so I'm only up to chapter 5. Really loving it so far.

Re: Skin the Wolfe continued: Chapter 27 Rotten Apples

^ I just started reading so I'm only up to chapter 5. Really loving it so far.

Thanks for the compliment! So still another 22 chapters to go before catching up on 27 ;) With a little bit of luck there will be another chapter tomorrow. It is real fun to write this story. The plot has been trotting in my head for a while.

Cheers

Griffon

just read your last chapter and it was very interesting:)
i'm so glad that i started reading this story cause it makes life more interesting:)
i'll be waiting for next chapter:)

Re: Skin the Wolfe continued: Chapter 29 - For Ryan

just read your last chapter and it was very interesting:)
i'm so glad that i started reading this story cause it makes life more interesting:)
i'll be waiting for next chapter:)

Thanks for your kind words! Writing the tale is also great fun and I thoroughly enjoy my characters and their adventures.

So here comes the next Chapter - Chap.29 - For Ryan

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5063041/30/Skin_the_Wolfe

Have fun and enjoy

Griffon

Hi I'm up to chapter 19 now and I'm really loving it so far :thumbsup:

I am happy you like my story. that's what writers are living for...happy readers :drool:.

And thanks a lot for the comment, I do appreciate.

Griffon

well i just read last chapter and was very excited by that. your story made me curious as always as i m reading it. i've been re-reading for twice.
i got registered in ff.net cause i was so dedicated to see more stories with Ryan Wolfe involved.
so for now i've read quite a lot of them but (no fence for others) yours was still the most one which fits with Ryan the best-talking about his past. so i consider that your story was the most exciting from those i've read.
ofcourse that's only my view of this and my opinion but i couldn't resist of write it down.
your story has made me a huge fan of Ryan Wolfe.
well keep writing. i think this story should be write in book which definetly would be my favorite bestseller forever.
hope you don't mind for my soo long thoughts:)
just needed to wrote down until i have credit for internet on mobile:)
i stole a little money from mom's phone (i'm using cell phone accesing internet,by the way):)

Back