Silk Stalkings

SaraSidle_girl

Pathologist
Its been a while... Silk Stalkings ended a few years back. Did anyone else used to watch that show?

I was just a young teenager back than.. saw each and every episode that starred Rob Estes and Mitzi Kapture as Chris Lorenzo and Rita Lance. When the "New Silk" period arrived I kept watching but not as much. Tom Paris and Cassie St John missed the chemistry. "Classic Silk" was my thing. Sam&Sam Forever, was the saying on the internet back than.

Does anyone know places where I can download episodes or anything? I tried the usual chanels but came up empty. Its also impossible to find the dvd's here in Holland. I found out there are some in the US.

Classic Silk: Chris & Rita

Silk Stalkings --- I stayed up latenight to watch that program. And I must say, that, Rob and Mitzi are the one and only group for me. Never saw the remake!

ker said:
OMG I LOOOOOVED that show SO much!!!!!!!!!! I bawled when Chris died!

It broke my heart...

The new series really kiled it off. Replacing characters doesn't do justice to a TV show. Its been proven over and over again.

Does anyone know where I can get the dvd's?

They just released the complete season 1 a little while ago. I had seen a few of the other seasons at Circuit City. But right now I have been renting them from Blockbuster Online. Except they haven't gotten the complete season 1 yet they show they have the best of. I remember watching it as soon as it came on but I remember watching it on USA. And I really like it. I watched some of the ones with Tom & Cassie. I hope I get this right but I remember them having already been married as part of their backstory. And that bothered me.

Holy s***, I forgot about this highly underrated show. And, Tom and Cassie? Never happened. Don't exist. Just like St. John Hawke, as well as Coy and Vance Duke. Never happened.

Tom and Cassie... they never did it for me either. The fact they used to be married and in the end of the show they still didn't really get back together (Tom told Cassie he had neve loved her while she still loved him...)

They should have pulled the plug the day both Mitzi and Rob left..

SaraSidle_girl said:
They should have pulled the plug the day both Mitzi and Rob left..
Couldn't agree more with that. As a matter of fact that's when I stopped watching. Tom and Cassie just didn't have the chemistry that Chris and Rita had.

I looooved that show :cool:

I used to love the credits too -I have the theme song on my iPod -that's how much I liked it :D

I loved the show, wasn't a fan of the replacements but loved Rita and Chris!!! That dvd box set is on my wish list! :)

Back