Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

Here's one of mine I whipped together today of Ryan.

jonjon44.jpg

Hummer, that's adorable. I love the look on Ryan's face, and the text is really cute and hilariously fitting. Cool text effects too :)

Hummer, that's adorable. I love the look on Ryan's face, and the text is really cute and hilariously fitting. Cool text effects too :)

Thank you! Whomever wants it can have it. I just got the sudden idea in my head...and you know you can't stop that muse when it comes to ya! I haven't worked with siggys forever though. I used to have a siggy shop on another site I was on and I got so many requests I couldn't fill them all. So I quit because I was just getting into my movies on youtube then and school was a mess. I'm just finishing up finals now though so I'll have all summer off to do whatever! I'm psyched!

Here's some more. The shape was really hard to work with the first one so it came out tiny. But it's still cute. But I cut them different shapes. I think I like the smaller one better...but you tell me.
jonjonsneeky-2.jpg

jonjonsneeky-1.jpg

jonjon8-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great banners HummerHeadlites :D
You really really have some gift for this things ;)
I kinda like more the first than the second, 'cause in the second we can only see a bit of Ryan, but the icon that matches with this banners are even the better :)

Great banners HummerHeadlites :D
You really really have some gift for this things ;)
I kinda like more the first than the second, 'cause in the second we can only see a bit of Ryan, but the icon that matches with this banners are even the better :)

Thanks hun. Yeah that's what my sissy said:) And yes I do agree I like the smaller one too. But I like the second one just because you can see it better. lol. I'm not used to making siggys and icons this small. The last forum I was on didn't have the big size regulation. Usually the sigs could be pretty big--so it was a lot easier. This site is a bit of a challenge because not every photo fits well with the regulated size. But I'm working with it...challenges can be good sometimes right??

Wow, those are amazing! I especially love the 'Not Now Mom' line, Miss_Undercover. That cracked me up. CSIFann, the Ryan one is absolutely amazing. I am totally in awe of what you did with the coloring. He really pops out of the frame.

I have two from the challenge:

RileyV5-1.png

callmebanner.jpg

Last edited:
nice banners everyone; Miss Undercover and csifann1
csifann1
love the lovely cal banner might even snag it:shifty:

Back