Signature Banners # 6 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss a few days (or probably longer), and I come back to so many banners I can't comment on them all! Very nice work, though, every one of them :D

A couple I made getting back in swing of things after the challenge break:

Dannydogbanner.jpg

GSRtrustbanner.jpg

HandinHandbanner.jpg

Hi well like i said before im new so i don't know if i can take a banner from someone...

i would appreciate if i can get one of greg!!! grissom and nick!!! :drool: i don't know how to make them, im not really artistic :)

thank you

Hi well like i said before im new so i don't know if i can take a banner from someone...

i would appreciate if i can get one of greg!!! grissom and nick!!! :drool: i don't know how to make them, im not really artistic :)

thank you

welcome to the thread, csirocks77! Most signatures (if not all) found here can be used as long as you credit, but if you want to be absolutely sure, you can ask the creator themselves. :) And if you want something specific, you can always make a request... it'll be helpful if you provide the screencaps you want too! ;)

When did that hug take place? I don't remember that. The only one I remember is when he passed his proficiency and she gave him a congratulatory hug.

GNRF your banners are great!
I really, really, really, like the Cath/Vartann one. I might have to take that :D

Glad you like it. Feel free to use it. You can add words to it if you want. I would have, but couldn't think of anything. If I can't have PureJoy (Gil/Cath), I'd love to see Cath with Vartann. :lol: They need to bring him back. I miss him. :lol: :)

GregNickRyanFan said:
If I can't have PureJoy (Gil/Cath), I'd love to see Cath with Vartann. :lol: They need to bring him back. I miss him. :lol: :)

I'm with you right there!! That's my second favorite ship that includes Cath. DITTO on bringing Vartann back ;)

As for the words, well I don't make any sort of fanart, I'll leave it just as is :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back