Signature Banners # 6 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey y'all :D i was wondering if you can make me one Stella siggy with this pic

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/GW250H100.jpg

Thanks in advance :) (any text that you want)
here you go:
GW250H100.jpg

Let me know if you want anything differently :).

Hannah06_95 - first you should save this banner to your pc and upload it into something like photobucket. The you would go into your user control panel - go to edit signature - and copy the img line from photobucket into the big white box. Then hit save signature and you should be all set. If you have any questions - feel free to email me (it is in my profile)

Shazzza and Steph! THANKS! Now i am in trouble but i guess i will use both of them :D

Thanks Again! :D

Debbs :D

Hannah06_95 - first you should save this banner to your pc and upload it into something like photobucket. The you would go into your user control panel - go to edit signature - and copy the img line from photobucket into the big white box. Then hit save signature and you should be all set. If you have any questions - feel free to email me (it is in my profile)

It seems to just come up as a link? i put it on photobucket and copied the img code in. Maybe im doing something wrong? :confused:

Hmm... I think you should be able to get a sig banner before 50 posts. Hannah, did you put the
tags around the url? If not, you need to ;)

Anyhow, this thread is full. You can find the new one here. See you all there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back