Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSIAleh said:
Howdy y'all...you see I have a might bit of a predicament..I cannot have a URL and a siggy so I was wondering if someone could make me a real nice Sandle banner so I could link my story in the banner =) Please.

Here are 2 - please let me know if this is ok. If not - I can do some more. :D I am not sure I am happy with the 2nd one. I think when you post it you need to use the instructions that were provided in a later post.

sandle.jpg

sandle2.jpg

thanks!! its really great!!
in addition to this one.... does anyone think that they'd be able to make me a banner with natalia pics that says like either "perfect in your eyes"... or doesn't say anything... like its just pictures???? if not thats ok... i was just wondering...

Can anyone make me animated banner of the teams in order? Grissom with no beard, Catherine, Warrick, Nick with hair, Sara and Greg. If you want me to find the picture of them, I will and right now, I can't, because I'm on the second computer.

Title, 'Families stick together.'

Thanks Miss Undercover!!!!! ita amazing!!! i love it

ALSO!!!!!

ok i was wondering could anyone help me or tell me how to resize the natalia banner miss undercover made for me.... i want to have it bigger..... its for a different site im a member of... im using it as my siggy... im giving her credit though.... if you could help me i'd love it!!
thanks in advance

AshleyWillows - I'm happy because you like my banner !

xx_delko_xx - Thanks for your praise ! Which size of the banner do you want ????

For NicknGrissom the banner !

families.gif

I hope that's so right... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back