Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, so i resized all my banners to comply with the size requirements on this board

They are HERE

All i ask is that if you use one that you credit me, and please don't use them as templates for your own creations. :p

dstined4gr8ness said:

All i ask is that if you use one that you credit me, and please don't use them as templates for your own creations. :p

Hui, this was addressed to me, I guess. *is ashamed*
I didn't want to make anyone believe that it was me who made the MacGyver-banner (which is so cool btw), I only resized it due to the board size requirements and forgot to make sure that credit for the original banner was given - I very much apologize for this, dstined4gr8ness

So to everybody who uses a banner another user or just somebody else made, even he/she is no member of this board, make sure to credit this person in your bio under "My Home" - ALWAYS, unless the artist stated it otherwise. :)

Further more: awesome banners katbug and Hip_hugga_lovah! I esp. love the Gary in red one!

awesome banners everyone!

Vera you used two of my favorite fonts on the SoNic banner :D it's two different fonts right? :lol:

now that the voting for the sig banner challange is up, i thought i'd post the other banners i didn't send in

sig_banner_challange11.jpg

sig_banner_challange13.jpg

sig_banner_challange14.jpg

they are brilliant cathwillows and good enough to have been entered into the challenge, wot is the writing that you use on them.
here is another one that ive done, but no way in the league of yourself
hdont.jpg

thanks, that is too kind of you. :D
the writing in the first one was some kind of newspaper brush and the third one was a tiny unreadable text brush.

and nice banner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back