Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
speedmonkey2 said:
Hey I was wondering if someone could make me either a Speed banner or a Talleigh banner. I don't care what pics or what the text is if any. I'm just not in a real creative mood right now to make my own.

Something like this ?

Deathgrip149.jpg

Hey guys :D I was wondering if anyone could make me a banner with these pictures: CaRWash, or CaRWash which ever one is easier, or you think looks better :p and have it say CaRWashSandle, and have it say Sandle,

Greg Have it say Greg and

Ryan Have it say Ryan.

I hope thats not too much to ask!! Thanks alottttttt!! :D

hey people.. i know this is a weird question lol but i dont know how to put a banner on my posts... can any one help? ive tried before but it jus comes up witha link....:confused: im kinda new to this whole forum thing, and i have only jus put my avatar up! lol thank you soo much

sandersidle said:
Hey guys :D I was wondering if anyone could make me a banner with these pictures: CaRWash, or CaRWash which ever one is easier, or you think looks better :p and have it say CaRWashSandle, and have it say Sandle,

Greg Have it say Greg and

Ryan Have it say Ryan.

I hope thats not too much to ask!! Thanks alottttttt!! :D

Here's my try!
csgr.gif

also for any D/L fans...
bugjokes.gif

Luna, those are great! :D Thanks so much! (I was wonderin if you could make it movingg? *crosses fingers* if not, thats totallyyyy fine!! :D)

Radical, I love yours too! :D Thanks alot!! I will definatly save that one and credit when I use! ;)

i was wondering if some one could make me a banner from s7 ep1 of Sara & grissom & the veggie burger scene.

Do you have a picture ?
Edit:
Okay, i just happen to see the ep and made some screencaps from that scene. I´m not really sure if the words are a correct english statement :confused: I just translated from what i wanted to say word by word from german to english...
If you want something else as text, just let me know. I´ll keep the .psd file saved for at least 24 hrs so i can change it without any problem

NDVD_003.jpg

Hi can someone please make me a smacked banner with the words Bombastic Love Written across it with two pictures join together please :

[image]http://galleries.pastmyshoulder.com/CSINY/displayimage.php?album=41&pos=341[/image]

[image]http://galleries.pastmyshoulder.com/CSINY/displayimage.php?album=53&pos=574[/image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back