Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
bullet_girl, i'm trying to take on the task of that talleigh banner but i can't seem to find caps from blood moon anywhere but i'm still searching for "talleigh material" :) hopefully i can get you one made soon.

I like it, Hormiga! Tell me, what program are you using?

Is that your first animated banner, Hormiga ? It looks great Poor Danny
Thank you !!! It's my 2º animated banner. ;)
And,yeah,poor Danny,I'm evil and make him suffer. :devil:

Horatio1.jpg

HoratioandY.jpg

Would someone be able to make me a banner with Danny and Lindsay where they are holding hands right before the verdict is announced and it says "A perfect fit" with a heart or something? Thanks and I will credit :D

cinegirl said:
Annie, Nicki, fantastic banners!
Nick's face is in fact priceless! :lol:
LoveCSI I like your banner a lot, it's one of my favorite pictures from Jorja and George! :)

Now I saw that there are still some requests remaining, and I want to start with AnastaziaMarie's one - the Flack! :D
Hope you like it!
[image]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/cinegirl2000/diverses/requests/flack1.gif[/image]

This just made my week. ^^ I love this banner. ^^ Thank you so much for the banner. :D

^^Wow....thank you 4ENSIX!!!!!! It is love....wow....absolutely stunning. Gorgeous...it's perfect! Thank you!! *hugs*

hey can any one be kind enough to make me an animated banner from the DL moment from Sleight out of hand?? And have the words "can we say.... Canon?" On there at the end? would very much be appreciated as i have nooo idea how to make them, let alone a normal banner lol :D ty kindly to anyone who does!!! :D
**BIG HUGZZZZZZZZ**

Posted some banners at my LJ. Entries from previous banner challenges. 18 in all, both CSI and CSI: Miami.

Teaser:
Crimescene03.png

Found Here. Feel free to comment or snag. Constructive critisism appreciated :)

sorry to be a pain in the butt but i have a another request of an animated banner with these pics:

1 - I gave you a rose
3 - You gave me your heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back