Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ... could someone please ,please make me a banner (doesn't matter if animated or not) of yelina/horatio ???

thanks again, this time to GGgirl and csikicksurass ;) :D

i've got a new picture editing program now, and i'm learning to make some really cool icons and banns. it's not going REALLY well yet, but i'm patient and i believe in my computer - talent. okey maybe not. but i'm still patient :lol:

Okay, sienna I gave it a try - hope it's alright:

yelinahoratio.gif

If you want something changed just tell me! :)

Hi !!
can someone please make me a nice banner of Horatio Caine and Calliegh :) <==lol I don't know the spelling.

thanks a lot

It's Calleigh. :) I'll make one for ya, I'll edit my post when I'm finished (when someone else hasn't posted yet.)

ETA; Here is your banner. I personally think I screwed it. But if you like it, use it. :) No credit necessary.

Can someone make animated banner? I really appreciate it.

My favorite shippers
NicknSara Can you put Snickers on it?

GrisnCath I can't find any Grillows, if you can find another one, I reall appreciate. This is too small. Can you put Grillows.

My Favorite guys
NicknGris

My favorite shippers
Snickers

Grillows This one is too small, if you can find any Grillows, I reall appreciate it. I can't find any Grillows. Can you put Grillows on it?

My favorite guys

NicknGris.

Here you go Gilbert i hope you like it i could only use one GrisnCath pic the other one was to small and i did`it know where to find more, did you want text on the guys pics

flashcsi.gif

I love it, Thanks. Naah, I love it the one I wanted. I agree with the Grillows is too small, I did try to find another one but they don't have that many. I love it. I'll credit when use.

can anyone make me an animated banner that has snickers, carwash, and sandle? i dont have any pics but if you need them im sure i can find them. thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back