Signature Banner Challenge #20 - Miami: No Screencaps - Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #8-LV: Sunglasses ~ Results!

Congrats to all the winners! Great job:thumbsup:

Second place, wow! Thank you for the votes! :) I'm a bit surprised since I made an untidy mistake by placing the background a few pixels off. Unfortunately I didn't see that before the voting started. :rolleyes: I'll definitely make sure it won't happen again.

Congratulations to the other winners!

Congrats to the winners. And thanks for the votes and the 'challenge runners fave'.

Susan

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #9-Miami: Head ~ Now Up!

Ok, it's that time again. It's time for the Miami challenge, so here we go!

Alternating Banner Challenge #9 - Miami - Head

The theme is open to your interpretation. Yup, only the head, no bodies. Any part of the head can show or all of the head. Thought I'd go from something strange this round. :D

1. All banners must be sized to 220x75 pixels.

2. You can submit up to 3 banners.

3. Animated banners are not allowed.

4. Please use banners you have created for this challenge and that have not been posted anywhere else. Banners that have already been posted (in the banner thread, other challenges, as sigs, etc.) will not be accepted.

5. Do not post your entries here. Send me a PM with both the image and the link. If you cannot send a PM, please email me using the address in my profile.

6. Please put ABC #9 -Miami Head as the subject of your PM or email. Also be sure to let me know which category you are entering, Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. Intermediates, please include a second category in case there are not enough entries.

7. Entries are due by Sunday, May 24th at 6:00 PM CST.

8. Please remember, entries should be free of any vulgar text or images. And no entries should be posted anywhere before the challenge is over.

9. Last but not least, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enter! Please PM or email me with any problems or questions. And have fun!

There you have it! Now go create! :D

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #8-Miami: Head ~ Now Open!

OK, so I've gotten bored and have sent mine in today. :p

Susan

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #8-Miami: Head ~ Now Open!

Hey everyone, just a reminder that this Sunday is the deadline.

I've only received banners from two people. I know a couple of you said you're in and I wait, in anticipation, for your banners.

Now I would love to see more people join this challenge. You still have a week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back