Signature Banner Challenge #20 - Miami: No Screencaps - Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #12-Miami: Friendship - Voting!

I think I forgot to vote! :alienblush: Sorry about that! But congrats on the wins GNRF! I don't need a winners banner but thank you for offering! I'd offer to make them for you but I'm not sure I can do a winner's banner.

Great challenge Speedy! Too bad there weren't more entries. :(

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #8-Miami: Head ~ Results!

Alternating Banner Challenge #13 - New York/Epilogue

It's time for the next installment of the Alternating Banner Challenge! New York is up this round, and I thought working with some new caps would be fun, so the theme is the 6th season opener, "Epilogue". Banners must be made using caps from this episode. I've provided some caps below, but you are free to use your own as well. :)

The guidelines:

1. All banners must be sized to 220x75 pixels.

2. You can submit up to 3 banners.

3. Animated banners are not allowed.

4. Please use banners you have created for this challenge and that have not been posted anywhere else. Banners that have already been posted (in the banner thread, other challenges, as sigs, etc.) will not be accepted.

5. Do not post your entries here. Send me a PM with both the image and the link. If you cannot send a PM, please email me using the address in my profile.

6. Please put ABC #13 or something similar as the subject of your PM or email. Also be sure to let me know which category you are entering, Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. Intermediates, please include a second category in case there are not enough entries.

7.Entries are due by Thusday, October 15th at 6:00 PM EST.

8. Please remember, entries should be free of any vulgar text or images. And no entries should be posted anywhere before the challenge is over.

9. Last but not least, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enter! Please PM or email me with any problems or questions. And have fun! :)

Some caps to choose from, or you may use your own from the episode "Pay Up":

Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Epilogue 6
Epilogue 7
Epilogue 8
Epilogue 9
Epilogue 10
Epilogue 11
Epilogue 12
Epilogue 13
Epilogue 14
Epilogue 15

Thanks to for the caps! Visit their site for more!

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #13-NY: Epilogue - Now Open!

I see I'm going to have to offer bribes here! :lol:

Plenty of
chocolate.gif

Not into sweets? How about
lurk.gif

Need a wake up call?
bullarsmile.gif

Thanks, GNRF! :)

I'm sorry to say tho, if I don't get some more entries in the next couple of days, there won't be a challenge. I thought folks would be excited to make banners with the episode caps, but... :confused: not much interest so far.

Since you sound so desperate I sent some in! But I'm taking all the chocolate. :lol: I hate making banners! :vulcan:

Susan

Since you sound so desperate I sent some in! But I'm taking all the chocolate. :lol: I hate making banners! :vulcan:

Gee thanks! :lol: Now I know what to do next time to get more entries...act pitiful. :(:(:(

You are hereby awarded all of the chocolate. There are plenty of cookies left tho. Anyone?? :D

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #12-Miami: Friendship - Voting Open

Here we go! It's voting time! Not a big turnout, but some great entries! :)

How to Vote

* Don't vote for yourself. I'll know it and expose you as a fraud!
* Don't tell anyone which entries are yours or ask them to vote for yours. Do you really want to win that way??
* Everyone is welcome to vote!
* Voting will end Wednesday, 10/21 at midnight EST...or earlier if it's slacking or later if it's rocking. ;)

Vote for your three favorites in order like this:

34 <--your favorite
21 <--your second favorite
42 <--your third favorite

It is important to make your votes this way so the proper points can be assigned.

Here are the entries! Please let me know ASAP if you see anything wrong or your entry is missing.

epilogue4a.jpg
epilogue2a.jpg
epilogue7a.jpg

epilogue1a.jpg
epilogue6acopy.jpg
epilogue8a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back