Signature Banner Challenge #20 - Miami: No Screencaps - Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #6-Miami: Blue Sky ~ Results!

WOW! Thank you so much for 1st and 3rd place! I wasn't counting with it since it's the first challenge I ever entered! Thanks again :)
Congats to the winners :D All the baners rock :thumbsup:

First place, really?:eek:
Congrats to all the other winners and thanks for your votes. :)

Congrats to all the winners! Great job:thumbsup:

Congrats to the winners and thanks for all the votes. Thanks for the recognition award Speedy.

Susan

Congrats to all the winners! Beautiful banners :)

Alternating Banner Challenge #7 - New York/Heroes

Alright everyone! Here we go with the next alternating banner challenge! This challenge will be for the New York series and the theme is "Heroes". The theme is open to your interpretation as long as it represents the New York series.

1. All banners must be sized to 220x75 pixels.

2. You can submit up to 3 banners.

3. Animated banners are not allowed.

4. Please use banners you have created for this challenge and that have not been posted anywhere else. Banners that have already been posted (in the banner thread, other challenges, as sigs, etc.) will not be accepted.

5. Do not post your entries here. Send me a PM with both the image and the link. If you cannot send a PM, please email me using the address in my profile.

6. Please put ABC #7 as the subject of your PM or email. Also be sure to let me know which category you are entering, Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. Intermediates, please include a second category in case there are not enough entries.

7.Entries are due by March 18th at 6:00 PM EST.

8. Please remember, entries should be free of any vulgar text or images. And no entries should be posted anywhere before the challenge is over.

9. Last but not least, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enter! Please PM or email me with any problems or questions. And have fun! :)

Here is a link to some screencaps if anyone needs them.

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #7-NY: Heroes ~ Now Open!

Oh, the crickets chirping in here are deafening! :lol: I know all you talented artists are out there somewhere. Come out, come out, wherever you are!

I haven't been able to be creative at all lately so I'm staying away from challenges. I'll see if I can come up with anything for ya though Smokey! I thought I did this theme already maybe it was on livejournal...

March 18th, hm?

I think I can cook something up by then :D

Come on, people! It's NY! Get some love in here! :lol:

I'll be working on mine this weekend!! Great theme!

Oh, the crickets chirping in here are deafening! :lol: I know all you talented artists are out there somewhere. Come out, come out, wherever you are!

I promise to get you something at some point this weekend Smokey. I've just had to deal with the usual 11yr old and 13yr old problems this week.

Susan

Allrighty folks! Thanks for the entries so far! But we're lacking a bit, so I'm going to extend the deadline to Saturday, March 21, at 6PM EST.

So if you've been thinking about entering or been too busy so far, put your creative hat on and show us what you've got! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back