Signature Banner Challenge #20 - Miami: No Screencaps - Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #5-Las Vegas-Teamwork ~ Results!

Congrats to the winners and thanks for all the votes. Smokey, I think your challenge runners favorite is :guffaw:.

Susan

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #5-Las Vegas-Teamwork ~ Results!

Congrats to the winners and thanks for all the votes. Smokey, I think your challenge runners favorite is :guffaw:.

Susan

Thanks, Susan! :) Congratulations to everyone who won! Very nice job!

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #6-Miami-Blue Sky ~ Now up

Ok, I'm guessing you're all waiting for the Miami challenge, well here it is:

Alternating Banner Challenge #6-Miami - Blue Sky

Alright everyone! Here we go with the sixth alternating banner challenge! The sixth challenge will be for the Miami series and the theme is Blue Sky. You can use any cap and any character as long as the blue sky is in the banner.

1. All banners must be sized to 220x75 pixels.

2. You can submit up to 3 banners.

3. Animated banners are not allowed.

4. Please use banners you have created for this challenge and that have not been posted anywhere else. Banners that have already been posted (in the banner thread, other challenges, as sigs, etc.) will not be accepted.

5. Do not post your entries here. Send me a PM with both the image and the link. If you cannot send a PM, please email me using the address in my profile.

6. Please put ABC #6 Miami as the subject of your PM or email. Also be sure to let me know which category you are entering, Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. Intermediates, please include a second category in case there are not enough entries.

7.Entries are due by Friday, February 20th 6:00 PM CST.

8. Please remember, entries should be free of any vulgar text or images. And no entries should be posted anywhere before the challenge is over.

9. Last but not least, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enter! Please PM or email me with any problems or questions. And have fun!

Good Luck Everyone! Now get to creating!!!!!

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #6-Miami-Blue Sky ~ Now up

Wooo awesome theme! I'll see if I can make it for this ;)

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #6-Miami: Blue Sky ~ Now Open!

Mine are in. :)

Thank you Speedy. From someone who frequently gets frustrated making banners this one was kinda easy for me to make them for. :lol:

Susan

I made mine earlier today on my laptop. I have to resize them, but I'll try to get them in tomorrow.

I've sent mine in. :) I hope you're getting a lot of entries, Speedy!

I've sent mine in, looking forward to the voting:)

Hi Everyone!

Just a reminder that all entries for the 'Blue Sky' theme are due tomorrow at 6 pm CST. I will probably post them later than that, so if you send any in after that, there is a good chance that they will be in the voting.

An update I have:

Beginners 12
Intermediate 3
Advanced 3

I'm hoping some more advanced entries come in, otherwise, there will be only one category.

If anyone is thinking of joining and needs another day or two to get them in, please let me know.

Also, winner banners for last theme. I have them done, I just need to send them. I appreciate everyone's patience in waiting for them. :) Work and life has just been getting in the way. :rolleyes:

speedystokesgirl, have you get my banners on you e-mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back