Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #2 - Ch#24: Muscles ~ Join now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sig Banners Challenge Thread #2 - Ch #23 Ships

Well it depends on how many someone sends in. Some send 3, some 2, and some 1. All depends on how much time the entrant has.

Lately there has only been enough to have 2 catergories, but I think this time there might be a shot of having all 3.

Just depends on how any more entires I recieve. :)

Ah, I see! I don't think I'd be able to submit a second one, though. D:
In cases where three categories can't be made... Intermediate goes away, right? That makes two really big categories... hmm.

I'm just so excited -- can't wait to see the submissions! : D

Indeed, if there aren't enough in Intermediate they give a second catergory choice. Sometimes entry size depends on how busy people are and the theme.

I know it's busy over here because of finals coming up fast.
But don't worry; someone said it already, but they'll all come in at the last second. :D

Two day reminder!

Monday 6 pm CST is the deadline.

I'll accept entires up until that time, but anything that comes in after that won't be allowed.

So if anyone still wants to enter all catergories are still open for entires. :) Happy banner making!

We need to announce that this challenge is open all the way up to Monday. I wasn't sure if I could make an entry on time if it were going to end on Sunday but now with the extension I'll definitely participate! :)

Sent mine in :) I really had a lot of fun with this theme- it was a good one :D

LeAnne x

Banners are the hardest thing for me to make, but I will give it a shot!

One day reminder, which means in a little over 24 hours entries are due.

Tomorrow...Monday January 14th, 2008.

All catergories (Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced) could still use some entires, so if you anyone wants to join there is still plenty of time. :)

If there are any questios please comment here or semd me a pm. Happy banner making! :)

Hestia said:
We need to announce that this challenge is open all the way up to Monday. I wasn't sure if I could make an entry on time if it were going to end on Sunday but now with the extension I'll definitely participate! :)

It has been announced in all the daily updates that I've been making. :) That's why it's important to check the thread just in case something happens. :)

ETA: Just a reminder to anyone who might b sending entries in at the last minute. Anything after 6 pm CST will not be accepted.

ETA 2: A few hours left to send in the last minute entries. 6 pm CST today. Nothing that is pm-ed after this time will be accepted.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but there are a lot of entries and I can't wait on people. A deadline is a deadline.

Also voting will be up tonight, just not sure of the time as it will take me a while to get voting up. Thanks for understanding :)

Well it took a bit of doing and the restarting of my laptop, but it's that time again. :)

Voting

There are three huge so please take time when looking at all the entries. :)

Now to the rules and banners!

Rules:

1. Please vote for your top 3 banners in each category and place them in order of preference.

2. Please don't vote for yourself because I will notice, and don't ask anyone to vote for you because that's not in the spirit of the competition. You don't want to win because your friends voted, you want to win because of talent.

3. Please structure you votes like this:

Beginners:

Intermediate:

Advanced:

4. Please do not advertise in your vote that who know whose banners are whose. Keep in mind this is an annoymous challenge.

5. Voting will close on Friday January 18 at 5 pm CST

6. I highly encourage that all entrants vote, its fair to the participants who vote for others. Also anyone on the board may vote! :)

Beginners:

bship1.jpg
bship2.jpg
bship3.jpg
bship4.gif
bship5.gif
bship6.gif
bship7.jpg
bship8.jpg
bship9.jpg
bship10.jpg
bship11.jpg
bship12.jpg
bship13.jpg
bship14.jpg
bship15.jpg
bship16.jpg
bship17.jpg
bship18.png
bship19.jpg
bship20.jpg

Intermediates:

iship1.jpg
iship2.png
iship3.png
iship4.jpg
iship5.jpg
iship6.jpg
iship7.jpg
iship8.jpg
iship9.jpg
iship10.jpg
iship11.jpg
iship12.png
iship13.png
iship14.png
iship15.jpg
iship16.jpg
iship17.jpg
iship18.jpg
iship19.jpg

Advanced:

aship1.jpg
aship2.jpg
aship3.jpg
aship4.jpg
aship5.jpg
aship6.jpg
aship7.jpg
aship8.jpg
aship9.jpg
aship10.jpg
aship11.png
aship12.png
aship13.png
aship14.png
aship15.png
aship16.png

If I have missed anything or made a mistake, please leave a comment here or send a pm. Happy voting to all! :)

Yay! They're up! :D

Beginning:

Intermediate:

Advanced

Wow! So many banners! And what a difficult choice! Especially in the intermediate category...

Beginners:

Intermediate:

Advanced:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back