Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #2 - Ch#24: Muscles ~ Join now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sig Banners Challenge Thread #2 - Ch #14: Now Up!

(I was almost finished typing out this post then my internet shut down and now Im doing it over again. Grr) :lol:

Hi Guys! I got the "OK" to host this challenge :)
Challenge #15

We all know that a CSIs job is not the most glamorous job out there, by far! So this is your challenge...

Glam Them Up

Explanation: Its your challenge to make the CSIs look glamorous while doing their job. You can use caps of a CSI in a fancy outfit or just use any cap and use your creativity and tools to glam it up. Or you do whatever your creative minds think of!
The Rules:

1. 220x75 size please! If they arent that size, I will resize them but I really dont want to do that :D
2. You can submit 1-3 banners
3. No animations allowed
4. Don't post them here, pm me ILuvJonathanTogo with both the image and the link if possible (for those with less than 100 posts, only the URL is A-OK!)
5. Please title your pm as SBC #15 or similar and tell me whether you will be in Advanced or Beginners - if you are not sure, please read the guidelines because I won't decide for you.

6. Please submit by 11:59 pm board time on Wednesday July 11th. ETA:(board time = british GMT)
If thats too soon, just let me know and I'll extend it a little.
7. And although you all know this, no vulgar language allowed!

Anyone can enter of course! Even if you never did a contest before, just enter! Its fun and its good practice for making banners. :) So all you lurkers out there who kinda want to enter but don't think you can...ENTER!! :D

Happy Cap Hunting! :)

ETA: Some people have asked this..."Can we use caps of the MEs? (Alexx, Sid, Peyton etc...) Well they arent "CSI's" but they do work closely with them and by no means is there job glamorous, so its okay to us them too :).

Hey, awesome challenge! Congrats on running the challenge, I'm sure you'll do great. :) This sounds interesting...I'm off to cap hunt!

Yay! Two places! Thanks for your votes everyone *dances happy around* :D But a bit scaring that you can identify the style of several banner makers Ann and Lil! Was it so obvious? :lol: BTW: a very Happy B-Day Ann!!
e020.gif

Congrats to AliGtr, Hormiga, ilh214 and Adzix, these were some awesome banners! All together it was a great challenge with fantastic entries, and a huge thank you to cathwillows for running this challenge and giving us this lovely theme! *hugs* You did great and now that you know how to do it, you're ready to run more challenges! :D ;)

Leads me to challenge #15! Interesting new theme, great choice Sarah! :)
Good luck with this challenge and also a huge thank you to you, too, for stepping in and hosting it :)

Congratulations to all the winners, fantastic banners as always. :D And a great new theme, I'll try my best to enter...

And, of course, happy birthday to quoth. :)

Wow! First place! Thanks everyone! :eek: :D And congratulations to the other winners. I didn't think I had a cat in hell's chance - the banners were all so good.

My mind's boggling over the next challenge though. :confused:

Happy birthday to quoth. And may I say that I love your icon, Elsie. So cute!

Re: Sig Banners Challenge Thread #2 - Ch #14: Winners!!!

Wow, congratualtions to all the winners!!! Great job everybody!!! :D

And I'm in for the next one too... :)

Great new theme! I've got one idea... but I'll have to think on what to do for the others.

6. Please submit by 11:59 pm board time on Thursday July 11th. ETA:(board time = british GMT)
I hate to do it, but I just need to point out that July 11th is a wednesday ;)

Congrats to all the winners! And boy does the new challange sound like a good one!

Congratulations to the winners!
I cant wait to start on the next challenge!

I have a question. Can we use pictures of actors from party or some special event, or we must use caps from show?

^^ So is it due Wednesday or Thursday? (I almost said Thurs-nes-day :lol:)? Also, wonderful job with the challenge Steffi, you did great. :)

Of course, a very big happy birthday to Ann! :D Have a great one, and welcome to my age group.

*giggles* Thank you guys! :D And Vera, yeah, I know your style pretty well! :lol: :p

Great challenge! I'm hoping I'll get to enter this one, I've missed out on the last few :p I've also got the same question as LoveCSI-- do the pics have to be from the show or can they be from events/award shows and stuff the actors attended?

LoveCSI said:
I have a question. Can we use pictures of actors from party or some special event, or we must use caps from show?
You know, I was thinking about that before I was posted the challenge and I wasnt really going to address but I will now. I dont really see a problem with using "Party" pics :)

and

Lilly, They should be in by midnight Wednesday, so I guess that makes it Thursday... Im such a confusion :lol:
Remember its Board Time, so just keep an eye out for that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back