Sid Hammerback... Meatball Hero?

Sushie_Shuakhwe said:
Well, if Sid in prosthetics as Lizard can still look fine, then, I'm sure, Sid in tights would look spanking. I'm sure I could dream up a "Sid does Ballet" fic one day...

:D

I'd love to read it. :)

Great, now I have a mental image of Sid in a little pink tutu, dancing all around the mourge. :lol:

Oh, naughty, now, I have that too! *Dies.* This may prompt another fic yet, oh, dear. *Face palm.*

You know, for the sake of fandom, I really hope they tell us what he was allergic to. Otherwise I'll go mad, and then I'll write letters.

Faylinn said:
Ok, I have to jump in with this--every time I see the title of the thread, I think of a superhero. Sid the Meatball Hero!!! Does he have a meatball emblazoned across the front of his uniform? Is there a cape? I'm sure the clicky glasses are part of the outfit. :lol:

Er, carry on. :eek:

me too... maybe we should use it as the title for next thread :lol:

I was really worried when I saw Sid laying on the floor! My dad told me that he was having a heart attack, so that didn't make me feel any better either. Then Stella or someone said that he was going to be okay, and I was very relieved.

Sid is so cool, and I really like his clicky glasses. I want a pair like that.

speedymeg25 said:
I was really worried when I saw Sid laying on the floor! My dad told me that he was having a heart attack, so that didn't make me feel any better either. Then Stella or someone said that he was going to be okay, and I was very relieved.

Sid is so cool, and I really like his clicky glasses. I want a pair like that.

I know this is a little off topic, but in the movie 'Wild Hogs" one of the characters had same glasses. He looked a little like Sid too, though Robert Joy was nowhere to be found in the credits. :lol:

I am contemplating ordering a pair off EBay, to be blatantly and fannishly honest. Except, they're reading glasses, and I'm short sighted. Therefore, the lenses might not fit. Still, Sid, and the glasses, and the cuddly fluffiness, still makes me smile every week.

Re: Sid Hammerback... Cools specs

For those in the UK, you might be interested in knowing that the glasses worn by Hammerback in CSI:NY can be bought from http://www.glassesdirect.co.uk, either with a prescription or clear.

I have no business relationship, other than potential customer with the company.

Back