Should the dying be allowed to take illeagal drugs?

allmaple said:
drugs like meth and coke youre addicted after one exposure, giving them easy access is not solving the problem at all.

No way. I have more friends than I can count that have done meth or coke, didn't like the effects, and never did it again. I have a couple who've done it repeatedly, then stopped, and one who WAS a meth-head, but has since then quit. People are more responsible about drugs than you think. The ones who spiral out of control are the only ones that get media attention.

While I was in college studying to become a nurse (which I quit) this wasn't really something we talked about. But lately it has been an item here.
And I think if marijuana or such are given with medicals reasons and under the supervision of a doctor it can do no harm. I mean, how many people have smoked a joint in there life? I know I have... And if it makes the pain you feel easier to carry, than please smoke one more.
Here in Holland we actually have something called "medicinal weed" Its weed that was grown for medical purposes only

Yeah, we've got medicinal marijuana in Canada too. My friends dad has MS, and he's got a prescription. So does a guy I know with HIV.

Back