Should AJ(Adam) be in the Credits?

DocInTheBox

Dead on Arrival
Yo! Newbie here, so sorry if this has already been touched on (I'm sure it probably has), but does anyone else think that AJ Buckley should appear in the opening credits in the next season? Cuz I've noticed he has gotten a lot of screentime this season. In some eps he logs more screentime than Eddie Cahill or Hill Harper! (no disrespect to those characters; I love 'em both.) He's almost always the FIRST name to appear after the opening sequence, and his character has been very well-developed on the show. I get that the opening line-up hasn't changed since Anna Belknap joined, but the show's evolved a lot since then, so doesn't it just seem fair?

I know it's not really a thing to spaz about, but I just watched like twenty eps in a row, and that particular detail bugged me to no end. I was just curious to see how other people feel about it.

Much Love!
DocInTheBox

Hehe, you're definitely not alone. ;) AJ does a great job, but while he's got a five-year contract to be a 'series regular', he's probably not going to be in the opening credits until he's in every episode. From what I gather, I'm guessing that he's not going to be in every episode next season either. It sucks, but it does give AJ more leeway to do other things (like Supernatural, hehe).

I just wish the press releases would get it right and only list his name for the episodes he's actually in.

Heh, I did love him in Ghostfacers. Just another example of how great an actor Buckley is. He needs more freaking screentime, darnit!

I didn't know about the five-year contract, though, so thanks for informing me! That at least shows that they have SOME kind of plans for Adam, even if he won't be a regular in every episode.

Last edited:
Yes, damnit, AJ Buckley deserves to be in the main credits and show up in every episode because he's just that damn good and leaves a great, lasting impression. I've seen him appear in other TV shows and I'm impressed at how well he portrays different personalities. Just look up the Supernatural episode called Ghostfacers on Youtube and you'll see what I mean.

It's already great to know he's staying for at least five years. Even better to know that he's been submitted for consideration of an Emmy! :D

Yes, Yes, YESSSSS!

Adam is truly an interesting character. Likeable, adorable, funny, tender. Aj can portray him in many moods. As i said weeks ago i'd love to know more about his abusive ¿father? and his past. And more interaction with Mac and Stell because it was hilarious in Down the Rabbit hole :D

Debbie :D

Last edited:
I'm also looking forward to seeing A.J. in the credits, but only along with Robert Joy - I think it would be unfair to 'promote' just one of them, both are great actors and add a lot to the show. Btw, I hope that if they are added to credits, someone may take an opportunity to come back to 1-3 theme song (21 episodes of 4 season and I still can't get used to the new version :( )

I apologize for being obvious but........... DUH!:lol:

The guy's halarious, probably the only reason why ppl watch the show.

Rock on , DUDE!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree with most people that it would be nice to have AJ in the opening credits (even Robert, because he is in every episode), however since AJ is not in every episode, I'm not quite sure CBS will think it's warranted.

It would be nice though and one could hope. :)

DocInTheBox said:

EMMY?!?!?! SCORE!!!! Is it for his work on CSI:NY or Supernatural? Either way, he most certainly deserves it.
He was submitted for consideration for "Down the Rabbit Hole"--that doesn't necessarily mean he'll be nominated, but it's nice that the network put him on the list. :)

vegaslights said:

however since AJ is not in every episode, I'm not quite sure CBS will think it's warranted.
Yeah, I doubt he'll be in the credits until he's in every episode. Judging by what AJ said in that interview (too lazy to look), it seems pretty certain that he'll be in more than half of the season next year, but definitely not in every episode. (And hell, Sid is in every episode and Robert hasn't been added yet, so...)

Hells YEAH! Adam should absolutely be in the opening credits, as should Robert Joy. They're in almost every episode anyways. He really does bring something special to the show, and needs to be credited for that.

Absofrigginlutely. :D

I don't know if we'll see him in the credits next season (though it would be great if we did), but I would think by 6th season that we'd see him there.

I dont really care if he is in the credits or not as long as he is in the show, preferably in every episode. he slowly but surely became one of my 3 favorite characters so the more I see of him the happier I am and the more bearable the weaker episodes get

I'd love to see AJ in the credits (along with Robert Joy). :D They are both awesome! I too doubt they'll be in the credits in season 5, but I'm sure it'll happen eventually. :)

Back