Shipping, for boys or girls?!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by 19ams87, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Well, i'm a gal, my mind tells me shipping in general (no matter of who you ship) is more of a female thing. What you peoples think? Any male shippers out there?

2. MadLilMe

MadLilMe Hit and Run

There does seem to be far more female shippers, then male shippers. I haven't been here very long, and I don't think I have found a single male shipper. or it could be that my ships are suprted my females.

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I think shipping is more of a female thing, I duno why, I think its just considered a more girly thing. I can't imagine guys going 'oh my god just kiss him already' or anything lol!

4. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

If you mean the simple kind of shipping-- you just wish to see two characters hooking up, then boys ship too. I asked my ex who's his fave couple and he said Catherine and Warrick. That's shipping already, right? lol But he's just a casual viewer of the show, he doesn't go to forums or read fics or anything like that.

5. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Shipping is for guys just as much as girls. I have a friend who writes Danny/Lindsay and he is pretty good at it too. We bounce ideas off each other to make the ships real in our stories. I also think it depends on who yo utalk to.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I agree it does depend on who you talk to
    I have a friend (a guy) who LOVES Calleigh from Miami and does write about her...

and both my husband and my dad LOVE Catherine but they are not shippers by anymeans

I think there are more woman on this board than men and the women are the ones not only interested in the science/foreniscs part of the show but how people relate

woman are like that in general. Am I wrong? :lol: we tend to watch people interact more than men hence where all the shipping comes in..
    I'm not alone when I say to myself.. HHMMM when are THOSE TWO going to get together OR wouldn't THEY be an interesting couple.

There, I think I have proved my point :lol: :D

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys. We already have a thread for this. It can be found here and it also includes a poll.

Therefore, I am locking this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.