Shedual Change for CSI:NY (Canadian Viewers)

CSINEWYORK000

Lab Technician
Hey everybody! :D

This relates to viewers in Canada. Season 1 & 2 of CSI: NEW YORK is now airing on Showcase at 6 : 00 p.m. NOT HISTORY CHANNEL, A&E or Spike.

It's also a chance for some of us to catch up with the old seasons - for those who missed it.(I know I did, its nice to catch up)

Happy viewing! :) :) :)

Really? I'm pretty sure it's still on Spike on Tuesdays (I just watched it on Tuesday and it's still scheduled). But I'm glad it's not on 3 times a day anymore as much as I love the show.

One time I stayed up untill 11 p.m and i know there are re-runs during the night hours - and i just accidentally came across NY - and I thought "Oh, thats strange - its usually on History or Spike" then i saw a commertial and it said CSI:NY airs on Showcase at 6 pm every night. I love the show too - i got disappointed when i didnt see it on the usual channel - so then i though "Cool" at least now I can catch up.

WhosLaughingNow said:
Really? I'm pretty sure it's still on Spike on Tuesdays (I just watched it on Tuesday and it's still scheduled). But I'm glad it's not on 3 times a day anymore as much as I love the show.
It's still on Spike. :)

I was sad they took it off History channel...I had that schedule memorized somethin fierce...it's because of History Channel that I was able to really get into the show and catch up on all the reruns...Spike airs CSI NY a bit randomly at times, and it's occasionally been on A&E too...but I'm glad Showcase picked it up and at least it's on daily again...yay :) bonus is they air it around midnight too, so I get to watch it on night shifts at work too...(coz heaven forbid I actually work when I'm at work, :lol:)

Yeah, it does air twice on showcase, at 6pm, and 12am. I watch the 12am epi's, cause it's easier than getting up and putting in my DVD disks :lol: :lol:

true that.

These kinds of shows should have their own channel.

It would be called............ feel free to throw ideas guys... :)

flackfan_82 said:
Spike airs CSI NY a bit randomly at times, and it's occasionally been on A&E too..

Actually, it's only been on A&E because NY has had crossovers with CSI:Miami. ;) CSI:NY isn't syndicated with A&E.

I didn't know NY would be on Showcase, that's some great news. Glad to hear it's on the other Showcase channels as well, more chances for me to watch!

Thanks for the info. :)

Does it air everywhere in Canada at 12 on Showcase? I've caught it at 6 but it never seems to be on at 12.

I'm in Toronto, WhosLaughingNow, assuming you are too... it definitely came on at 12am, on showcase for me tonight.

Haha thank you roxi I figured it out :lol:. I checked online figured out it doesn't always start at 12(something which the TV guide does not tell you). Sometimes it starts at like ten after 12 that's why I thought it wasn't on. And I think it's only on once on Friday's seeing as It's Friday's w/o borders.

Thanks for this, I've been wondering this myself. I only have Season 1 on DVD so it's always nice to watch Season 2 reruns.

Back