"Shades of Grey" Episode Discussion (*Spoilers!*)

Discussion in 'CSI: Cyber' started by Faylinn, Dec 20, 2015.

?

On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate "Shades of Grey"?

1. 5 - It was great!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4 - It was pretty good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 - It was okay.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. 2 - It wasn't that good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 - It was horrible.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

CSI: Cyber airs its winter finale tonight! (It will be back on January 10.) The scheduled start time is 10:30pm ET (9:30pm CT)/10:00pm PT to accommodate football, with the potential for more delays. ETA: CBS changed the schedule, so CSI: Cyber will air at 10:01pm ET.

The official details are available on CSI Files, and here's the description:
    So, what did you think of the episode? :)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  2. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I waiting for polish lectors but I read spoilers :D I write cause of the viewership and I notice that CBS pulled out Madam Secretary cause if they showed this series they need to pull out Cyber again. And Cyber because of start in normal time get 1.1 and 6.15 mln. So it good :D

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

It more likely had to do with the fact that it wasn't up against much of it's usual competition! Fox had "Miss Universe", NBC had football which is where most other viewers were, and ABC had the "Sound of Music Sing Along". Before singing it's praises I think I'd wait for it to come back against more normal competition. Unfortunately for me I "Quantico" isn't due to come back until March 6th. :(

"CSI" had better ratings than this with larger jumps in the +7 and DVR ratings and CBS still cancelled it!

4. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I think CBS forgot that tv change very fast. Just in 2012 we saw CSI: Miami cancelled with 2.0 and 9 mln or sometimes 10 mln. I'm still pissed that they didn't gave them final season and leave series with open plots. Tv change too fast and it looks that networks owners think that is still like three, four years ago. Now when series in regular time have 2.0 is good and more than it is super hiper.